Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do you like Survivor? Big Brother? Amazing Race? The Challenge? Or Reality TV in General?

If so this is the Sims Lets Play for you :)

Hello everybody, My name is Stu and go by "StuGaming" here on YouTube & on Twitch. Please check out this video of "The Duel" episode 1 and see what you think. I am a huge fan of the Sims Video Game Series and enjoying creating their stories and sharing them with my viewers. I am reality obsessed so many of my "Let's Plays" involve elimination type challenges where Sims compete to become victorious which is always a blast.

Here is a bit about the Duel:

Welcome to the Elimination Challenge a competition known as the Duel. Each Sims has their own strategy but all come with the same objective, eighteen Sims will begin but in the end, only one of them will win. Each round the players will compete for safety, leaving two sims venerable and so forced to compete in the duel. Here they throw down in a head to head battle, the winner stays safe while the loser is eliminated… It’s the ultimate test, which Sim will have what it takes to survive to the end? Find out now on the Duel!

Duel Episode 1:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKfPJlzBHcw

Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/c/StuGaming

Comments

• Options
    Trevdoggie613Trevdoggie613 Posts: 3 New Member
    I like all of reality tv becauss there's some cool strategies involved and we get to see everyone's personal thoughts
  • Options
    Trevdoggie613Trevdoggie613 Posts: 3 New Member
    However, the duel is the best out of all of them, because people are making real connections and we get to see a lot of a great cast which is rare to find. But I love most of the cast in it, and it would be a waste to NOT watch the duel! So go watch it and see all the tea and relationships and alliances duke it out!
  • Options
    KafeleKafele Posts: 17 Member
    I love Big Brother so I just had to check it out. Your production value is off the charts first of all haha. Trev is my fav so far.
  • Options
    StuStuieStuStuie Posts: 455 Member
    Kafele wrote: »
    I love Big Brother so I just had to check it out. Your production value is off the charts first of all haha. Trev is my fav so far.

Thank you so much!!!! I hope you stick around and subscribe 😀 episode 5 is out tonight!
  • Options
    KafeleKafele Posts: 17 Member
    > @StuStuie said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > Thank you so much!!!! I hope you stick around and subscribe 😀 episode 5 is out tonight!

Oh Yes! Will be checking them out. Thanks for the alert haha.
  • Options
    StuStuieStuStuie Posts: 455 Member
    Kafele wrote: »
    > @StuStuie said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > Thank you so much!!!! I hope you stick around and subscribe 😀 episode 5 is out tonight!

Oh Yes! Will be checking them out. Thanks for the alert haha.

That is awesome :) thank you again!