Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

More Sims on a Lot with MCCC

This is probably a very silly question but please bear with me!

I've set the maximum sims on the lot to be 15, though I will probably bump it up to 20. I play homemade apartments a lot in order to help me play more families, and I need to be able to add additional sims to one household.

I'm guessing this is going to be impossible from the main map, but how else would I add sims now that I have the MCCC setting right? I don't want to have to befriend them. Is there any other way? Do I teleport them and then add them to the 'family' somehow?

Comments

• Options
    AndyDanielAndyDaniel Posts: 67 Member
    You can add a sim to an existing household from the main map. Click the Manage Households button in the upper right-hand corner, then click the sim you want to move. Then click the button with two arrows and you can choose the destination family from the window that appears. Is that what you're trying to do?

If you are trying to make a 15-sim household then I would guess it works the same way once you change the max in settings. 15 sims on the lot and 15 sims in a household are two different settings.

8IomapKl.png
  • Options
    gothprincess4evergothprincess4ever Posts: 2,130 Member
    As the kind person above said, you can do it from the Main Map menu, through the option "Manage Households". Just choose the maximum number of Sims per household via MCCC and and the merge/edit the households. Lots are different, though.