Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Aunts

Siobhan Fyres and Morgan Fyres along with Miriam Humphreys are the proud aunts of Byron and Celeste Humphreys. Tyler, younger brother of Sheldon is a young uncle.
Morgan and Byron
rLNFOBW.png
Morgan and Byron
v2MaR4f.png
Miram
dUGXqHk.png

Comments

• Options
    SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    What a coincidence! In my latest long session, I had Cassandra Goth move into an apartment in the building her brother and brother-in-law were rehabbing. Here, she finally sits down one on one for some serious story time with her nephew, Darian.

She's reading to him, not ignoring him. But with Cassandra Goth, it's sometimes hard to tell. ;)

lK1hj1P.png

• Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    I've got 4 Aunts in the Furystrykar family tree. Berry and Lucy Bliss are Aunts to Benjamin, Wendy and Chloe, and Grandaunts to Roddy, Sophia and Hamish. Wendy and Chloe are Aunts to Roddy, Sophia and Hamish.
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    smh678smh678 Posts: 92 Member
    I've got 4 Aunts in the Furystrykar family tree. Berry and Lucy Bliss are Aunts to Benjamin, Wendy and Chloe, and Grandaunts to Roddy, Sophia and Hamish. Wendy and Chloe are Aunts to Roddy, Sophia and Hamish.

hey sophia is my name XD
  • Options
    SimQueenie9SimQueenie9 Posts: 2,944 Member
    Aw yea, got some aunt love going on in here! <3
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    edited October 2019

Originally created in the Create-A-Sim demo, Ryan and Katherine met when they both first moved to Willow Creek and have been happily married for almost 50 years. Their daughter Madison was born first, followed by a son, Ryder, three years later. After high school, Madison met Jack and they married, welcoming two daughters, Rebekah and Ryan, in a three year span. Ryder met, fell in love with, and married a painter named Daphne Blair and the couple has one son, Ryder Ignatius Cole. Everyone in the family calls him Iggy. <3

Edit
    Long story short: In both generations there will be two aunts. Daphne is Rebekah and Ryan's aunt while Madison is Iggy's aunt. Ryan will be Rebekah's kids' aunt and Rebekah will be Ryan's kids' aunt. <3
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything