Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Delicioso spell

Has anyone got this to work? I have the spell but can't find a way to cast it or even see it in my spell menu. The only spell in my sims menu is scruberoo and it doesn't show on the menu of other sims.
Gallery ID: wiccanwonder

Comments

• Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Click on the ground. Then magic... then you should see it. I wish you could cast it on a counter or table.
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    simm621simm621 Posts: 1,037 Member
    edited September 2019
    Ah thank you! Yeah that's weird I just thought you should be able to cast from self menu but counter or table would make sense too.
    Gallery ID: wiccanwonder
  • Options
    XophariosXopharios Posts: 5 New Member
    YES. I made a comment in the feedback post about this. It makes no sense that you can't cast this spell on a table. This is a quirk one would expect from a mod, not a $20.00 DLC from the creator of the game!

It's poor attention to detai :neutral:. DLC needs a buff Maxis! You can make this better! :smiley:
  • Options
    SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    Oh I thought that it was something wrong with my sim or the spell. Thank you!
  • Options
    marie29marie29 Posts: 200 Member
    That's weird that you have to click on the floor for food. You would think a table at least. I sure hope the floors are clean lol.
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    Yeah it’s weird you can’t just cast it on the table
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    You can target spoiled food with it, however, and it makes it fresh again.
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    Sindocat wrote: »

Would be cool if it replenished the meal servings too. Like recasting delicious on the last slice of pie would make it a full pie again.

Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    But I do agree it is vexing not to be able to cast it on tables or counters. Think of all the hours my Sim kids spent being told not to eat off the floor! ;)
  • Options
    joRN1414joRN1414 Posts: 1,669 Member
    MasonGamer wrote: »
    Sindocat wrote: »

Would be cool if it replenished the meal servings too. Like recasting delicious on the last slice of pie would make it a full pie again.

I wonder if you could repario the pie and make it whole? Things to play with while in-game.
    "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Auntie Mame