Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Green Background on CC in CAS? Won't go away !! Anyone else ?? :O

s_stutlers_stutler Posts: 380 Member
edited September 2019 in General Mods Discussion
Hello!

I'm having an issue, and its really starting to bug me.

So- I am a CC addict (first and foremost) - I have well over 3K GB in CC. I recently found out that you can sort through the CC you have using The Sims 4 Studio. I did this, and purged or edited a lot of CC that wasn't labeled right.

WELL. At the same time, there was also the update. AND. After the editing and update, ALL my CC shows up with the neon green background in CAS! (Like when you install a new EP and when you click on it, it turns to white) - ONLY. Mine isn't turning white, its staying green, even after I click on it.

I'm at a loss on if I did something (and how to fix it) - OR. If it was the new update, and its something in my game.

Anyone experiencing the same thing? (If not, I'll start pulling my mods. but I wanted to see if it was happening to anyone else first. OR. Has happened in the past)

Thank you for reading:) :o

~ Many apologies if this is the wrong place to post this. I really didn't know where else to post, since its about CC ~

Comments

• Options
    Updating and deleting this! iT seems the "more columns in CAS" creates this issue! i DO have the 4 columns (otherwise, I could never navigate through all my CC) :D
  • Options
    Ok.. idk how to delete it. LOL. Mark as "solved" and delete please. Thank you:)