Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Zap that TV one more time...

My witch is driving me crazy! She watched one bad movie before becoming a witch. Now she is almost a maxed witch and she keeps zapping the tv! She has caught it on fire at least 4 times today, broke it 5 or 6 times. Every time I'm not paying attention to her she is breaking the tv! I've caught her trying to break it a few times and stopped her. She has issues. She even zapped in while so charged up it made her explode! Did she learn her lesson? No. I discharged her only for her to zap it again. She is crazy.

Comments

• Options
    WolfNateWolfNate Posts: 2,340 Member
    This sounds like a fairly hilarious bug.
    Occultism in Sims is family-friendly and should not be watered down to cater to realism players
  • Options
    StutumStutum Posts: 1,146 Member
    And that's why I started turning the sims' free will off. xD
  • Options
    To7mTo7m Posts: 5,467 Member
    Sims don’t cast spells autonomously so this is likely a bug.

They only do it in the MR and even then it’s only duelling or practicing.

—T
  • Options
    EricTheLoonEricTheLoon Posts: 20 Member
    Your witch most be one heck of a critic. Most people just write online reviews. Your witch just destroys the television.

Can’t imagine what she would do at the theater.
    Sul Sul!
  • Options
    VamprisVampris Posts: 1,127 Member
    Or even worse, what if she goes to a school play?
    EMrBkJP.png
  • Options
    Maho-GamerMaho-Gamer Posts: 94 Member
    I swear, everyone is having these crazy free will stories, but me. All I deal with is sims getting glasses of water or spamming drinks at the bar... or MAKING drinks at the bar. I hate mixology so much.
  • Options
    StutumStutum Posts: 1,146 Member
    Vampris wrote: »
    Or even worse, what if she goes to a school play?

Buuuuurn!!! xD
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    edited September 2019
    My witch is driving me crazy! She watched one bad movie before becoming a witch. Now she is almost a maxed witch and she keeps zapping the tv! She has caught it on fire at least 4 times today, broke it 5 or 6 times. Every time I'm not paying attention to her she is breaking the tv! I've caught her trying to break it a few times and stopped her. She has issues. She even zapped in while so charged up it made her explode! Did she learn her lesson? No. I discharged her only for her to zap it again. She is crazy.

is she in a club they can use there power freely if so but if not it could be a mode or cc
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    StilettoBlackStilettoBlack Posts: 3,844 Member
    YES! She is in a club! That gathering has been going on for weeks! Haha! Thank you so much Comicsforlife! I was getting scared to play. They have been setting fire to everything and just wreaking havoc on everything inside the house! Whew, now i can play in peace again.
  • Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    I think the witch is trying to tell you something. If mine did that they would lose the item they kept destroying.
  • Options
    StilettoBlackStilettoBlack Posts: 3,844 Member
    The tv is the only fun they have. Or did... Got them a cheap pc. They are no longer attacking the house. I stopped the club gatherings there. It's peaceful now.
    I'm having so much fun with this game pack! I think it may be one of the best I've ever played.
    After a few hours of gameplay, it starts lagging and my sims talk with an echo. I have to restart, then it's fine, for a while. I'm not sure what's causing that.