Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

premade ships

gothiclandgrabbsgothiclandgrabbs Posts: 94 Member
my fav shio is luna x spohia hbu
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    I think Penny Pizzazz and Salim Benali make a cute couple.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    Candy Behr and Joaquin Le Chien.
  • Options
    CherryBerryCloudCherryBerryCloud Posts: 689 Member
    edited September 2020
    Deleted
    Post edited by CherryBerryCloud on
    Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too truly to be fearful of the night.

Ha'aheo, e hoʻomau i kō kāua aloha, kau a kau.
  • Options
    EchovaEchova Posts: 144 Member
    Yuki Behr and Alexander Goth :)
  • Options
    zefronzefron Posts: 157 Member
    nina & marcus. hugo & yuki. wolfgang & cassandra. travis & liberty. sofia & darling.
    // WEREWOLF BOYBANDS //

not so berry family tree
  • Options
    ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    Caleb and Johnny has stolen my heart from my main save (I dub them 'Vest'), although Caleb and Morgyn is definitely on the up and up. I may have to go the OT3 route. Ulrike and Maaike are married. The Partihaus is an OT4 (I did de-age Marcus back down to YA, though). Diego and Izzy are an amazing power couple (their household name is 'Fabulobo'). Liberty and Summer, much to Travis' relief. Luna and Sofia has definite possibilities for mutual crushing cuteness!
  • Options
    GamingTweetyGamingTweety Posts: 851 Member
    Caleb and Inna Cents from maxis gallery, also Caleb and Morgyn nowadays!
    Gallery id: GamingTweety

Looking for some custom animations? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrWaxowK2vCzwkz6bEZRbg

Deviantart profile: https://gamingtweety.deviantart.com/
  • Options
    happyopihappyopi Posts: 1,355 Member
    Married couple OTPs currently in my game:
    Dina Caliente and Johnny Zest
    Jade Rosa and Eva Capricciosa
    Candy Behr and Mitchell Kalani
    Penny Pizzazz and Marcus Flex
    Malcolm Landgraab and Diego Lobo

Weird OT3 situation where the third one had a child with someone and then never left:
    Maaike Haas, Ulrike Faust and Gavin Richards
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Cassandra Goth and Malcolm Landgraab

Salim Benali and my newest female sim (whatever that may be at any time)

Don Lothario and Katrina Caliente (as stated by their household description)

Nina Caliente and J Huntington III

Dina Caliente and Johnny Zest
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    I haven't actually married any pre-mades to each other so far except for Summer and J. Huntington III. That was a while ago. He was a step-dad to her teenage sons.

Oh, Luna Villareal married Sergio. I changed his last name to Da Roma. He is career-obsessed and a bit uptight. Luna does not know everything that he gets up to. They have pretty daughters that I have not played in a while. That's a reminder to do so.

Most of my sims are unique to my game or pre-mades went in their own directions. Eva tried to date Hugo in my game but he side-stepped her for someone he preferred.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • Options
    KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    edited September 2019
    When Sims 4 was announced, the first trailer was a mix of live action + CGI showing a group of sims interacting with real humans. Those were the first official Sims 4 sims we have notice: Babs L'Amour, Raj Khemlani, Johnson Ready, Olivia Stewart, Moose Dubros and Kalista Kalid. I played a lot with them. So, I'm going to list here which partner I gave to them and still think is a good match.
    Capture9.png

- Olivia Stewart + Moose Dubros (this couple happen'd in an early save file of mine, which i still ship to this day):
    250?cb=20181127010318
    250?cb=20181127011805

- Poppy Boyd + Johnson Ready (both of them have the gregarious and the non-commital traits, which for me makes them a good pairing):
    latest?cb=20190310193550
    250?cb=20181127013011

- Dana Adler + Kalista Khalid (In my save Raj Khemlani was her boyfriend [like the trailer implied], but he was having an affair with Babs L'Amour, then after she caught the two cheating she moved out of the Arrival Household. Then i thought she deserved someone that also wanted a soulmate as an aspiration. Dana has the soulmate aspiration + she's good and would never hurt Kalista feelings):
    250?cb=20181201221945
    250?cb=20181127005548

- Babs L'Amour + Ollie Purdue (after having an affair with Raj and a lot of other guys, she finally met her man Ollie. They married, had 2 girls and a boy, and are living happily ever after):
    250?cb=20180518134022
    250?cb=20180518132938

- Summer Holiday + Raj Khemlani (after cheating on Kalista, Raj suffered a lot of karma before meeting the pretty Summer Holiday):
    250?cb=20171206194438
    250?cb=20181127011124

BONUS:

- Armand DiAggro + Bjorn Tu'Rock (Right after Kalista dumped Raj, he and Babs started dating. Karma sometimes is slow, but doesn't fail. In this case it wasnt even slow. Couple of days dating, Raj decided to propose to Babs, which refused and broke up with him. Why? She was dating another guy named Bjorn Tu'Rock and had no intentions of setling down with no one. Karma is not thunder, and it strikes twice. When Babs thought she was starting to fall in love with Bjorn, he met his true love Armand, leaving her heartbroken before she met Ollie):
    250?cb=20190223204735
    250?cb=20181205220247

- Liberty Lee + Travis Scott (Thats why Summer Holiday got in a relationship with Raj. Both her and Liberty had a crush on Travis, but her job schedule never left any time for her to try to get into Travis heart, so Liberty won the race of love):
    250?cb=20171206194553
    250?cb=20171206194512
    Post edited by Karon on
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    None of my premades have ever gotten together with each other.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,383 Member
    Sergio Romeo and Gunther Munch.
    Sergio and Gunther hated each other on my game at first, but it wasn't really hate, it was just Sergio being mean to Gunther because he was trying to fight against his true feelings. He eventually came out of the closet and ended his relationship with Siobhan Fyres. Now he's engaged with Gunther.

• Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    Sergio and Joaquin married in one of my saves. Sergio is usally miserable but he was cheerful and even enjoyed his kids in that save.
  • Options
    DevilNDisguiseDevilNDisguise Posts: 2,225 Member
    Becka28 wrote: »
    Sergio and Joaquin married in one of my saves. Sergio is usally miserable but he was cheerful and even enjoyed his kids in that save.

Same in my game.
    Sergio started off with Siobhan, and Joaquin was with Candy. They both had small families, but then divorces happened and now Sergio and Joaquin are living happily ever after together.
  • Options
    PositivibeePositivibee Posts: 52 Member
    Joaquin and Catarina. I just think it's funny because his name is a pun on walking the dog and she's a cat lady hence "cats and dogs living together".
    Also Dina Caliente and Raj Rosoya for some reason. I liked it when mccc married them and thought they looked so cute together.
  • Options
    bella_gothbella_goth Posts: 1,770 Member
    edited November 2020
    Deleted
    Post edited by bella_goth on
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    edited September 2019
    Eva & Marcus
    Candy & Joaquin
    Luna & Mitchell
    Gavin & Zoe
    Travis & Summer
    Don & Katrina
    Miko & Kibo
    Brent & Evie
    Brant & Penny
    Malcolm & Nina
    Raj & Dina

I think those are the only couples I have that are both premades.
  • Options
    gothiclandgrabbsgothiclandgrabbs Posts: 94 Member
    @Chazzzy no offesne but are you homophobic becuase brent and brant are married sooooooooo
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    @Chazzzy no offesne but are you plum becuase brent and brant are married sooooooooo

Huh?
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top