Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Black pixelated sim

Yesterday everything was fine, today I get on the game and noticed this one sim. The other two have a lot of CC and are fine, but the affected sim only has two things of CC and they are the same CC that the other two have on. Has this happened to anyone else?

7khnAT6l.png

Comments

• Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    That’s creepy.

I had something like that happen when I did a batch fix. My sims lost their faces except for their teeth and it didn’t affect everyone. I’m thinking it might be one of the cc that your sim has on. See if townies have this too.

I had to take out my mod folder and figure out which cc was causing the problem. Hours of work.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
    I've had this happen but only with broken CC or because i was missing CC....perhaps you are missing something for the color of CC the sim is wearing? or for some reason the color of the CC the sim is wearing is somehow broken if it's not the same color as the ones the others are wearing.

Maybe try planning the sims outfits to see if it fixes itself, if not try restarting the game and if that doesn't work maybe try removing and replacing the piece of CC.

That's all I know to do hope it helps if not hopefully someone else can.
  • Options
    Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
    Thanks. I figured out it is a piece of CC, possibly the hair. Doing 50/50 now.
  • Options
    Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
    Found the cc. It was the hair. :(