Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims medieval

They should make a Sims medieval pack or game not like the other one but a Sims game set in medieval times without the restrictions and story of that other medieval version they had. it could have been a great game just make the game and take out all modern stuff instead of vehicles we get horses and carriages instead of a police force you can join the knights of the castle instead of a science career and there's a wizarding career or an alchemy career. If you want to make it a pack or an expansion you could opt to have all modern stuff removed from your game so when you start a new game you get to select what time period You want to play in. It would also be cool to have to if you choose to play in the medieval time that over the course of your game you will eventually work yourself up to present day.

Comments

• Options
    annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    Yes, I would love this - particularly if it was a separate sandbox game. Being a history nerd, I would also love a more general historical sims game, not just medieval but perhaps with packs based around other time periods and places e.g. Victorian era, Ancient Egypt, Romans and Saxons and Vikings etc., 17th century France and the palace of Versailles etc.
  • Options
    AddamsFamilyAddamsFamily Posts: 151 Member
    Yes exactly
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,570 Member
    I would love that, too. My biggest gripe (beyond the camera) in Sims Medieval was the serious lack of sandbox play. Oh, they gave us free-play, but we could only have 2-3 Sims, tops. Not at all the same thing. :'( So, I would very much like to see this, too. I would also like it to include 18th century colonial America, too.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    AddamsFamilyAddamsFamily Posts: 151 Member
    Totally agree they should have given us the full sandbox experience it would be cool if. Every new expansion that came out brought you into another time period
  • Options
    coocanetcoocanet Posts: 1 New Member
    Yes please!! jfc. Trying to merge TSM with TS4 has been my biggest headache and frustration with The Sims. I've been waiting for well over a decade for something like you've described, so I was very excited when TSM was announced and then I was very disappointed with the lack of freedom. I like TSM, but it's not what I was envisioning or wanting at all and I think that's why it didn't do as well as they had expected. So... make a different one? SO much could be done with this concept including monarchies, blood lines, rise to power, sword play, etc. Or even just a basic world to play in that has no modern technology. I'm so tired of having to use custom content to mod my games, because there's always some sort of bug that breaks the immersion and my frustration hoping for something you described is really starting to turn me off of The Sims in general.