Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Problem with grills?

My sims can't cook on the grills anymore.. they start cooking and either never finish or the food disappears, clicking on the grill you get the options like they never started cooking. Is this just my problem or has anyone else having this happen also?

Comments

• Options
    MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,177 Member
    I thought the same too when it happened in my game. But it turns out sims now automatically put finished grilled meals in their inventory. You can either drag it into the world from there or click it to have your sim do something with it.
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • Options
    CrazyboutTheSimsCrazyboutTheSims Posts: 2,739 Member
    I thought the same too when it happened in my game. But it turns out sims now automatically put finished grilled meals in their inventory. You can either drag it into the world from there or click it to have your sim do something with it.

lol thank you!! my sims were visiting the beach and the kids got hungry so had one of the parents grill some hamburgers didn't know where the food was so I sent them to one of the food stalls. Glad to know its not my game glitching.
  • Options
    nickbigdnickbigd Posts: 5 New Member
    This is happening to me too but if it's not a glitch it's surely a bad game modification. If I invite unplayed Sims along with my currently active Sim to a park or wherever, they all grill like crazy and end up with spoiled food in their inventory.
  • Options
    HestiaHestia Posts: 1,997 Member
    This is a known bug. Please press “Me Too” once you’ve logged in to Answers HQ on this thread.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-Grilled-food-is-placed-in-sims-inventory/td-p/7969302
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • Options
    nickbigdnickbigd Posts: 5 New Member
    Thanks at least I know I'm not alone. I tried clicking "me too" on the thread you linked (and I am logged in) but the button is "grayed out."
  • Options
    QueenMercyQueenMercy Posts: 1,680 Member
    nickbigd wrote: »
    Thanks at least I know I'm not alone. I tried clicking "me too" on the thread you linked (and I am logged in) but the button is "grayed out."

You probably already pressed it, then.