Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

is this hair style CC?

MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member
I thought the style in the following picture was in-game. But I looked all through out sims kids' hairstyles and I can't find it in game. So I think its CC so where could I find it or something similar?

5TNqghJ.png
6adMCGP.gif

Comments

• Options
    Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    I'm sorry, sweetie. Which hair are you looking for?
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    The braids in a pony are base game.
    This is the girl 2nd from the left:
    https://mystufforigin.com/creative-braids-girls/#more-4121
    Post edited by Bananas_45 on
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Bananas_45 wrote: »
    I'm sorry, sweetie. Which hair are you looking for?

the "straight hair" that 3 of the 4 girls are wearing that is split into the front and the back

WywLv6j.png
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    I hate to admit it but I am stumped by that one.
  • Options
    I hate to admit it but I am stumped by that one.

since I know it's not in-game (since I have everything but My First Pet, Strangerville, and the newest EP Island Paradise) so I think it must be a CC item. I guess I can just change my plan and have the girls have something different..then that if we can't find it
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    It's definitely CC. Where did you find the picture? Maybe that would give me some clues.
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    It's definitely CC. Where did you find the picture? Maybe that would give me some clues.

@Bananas_45 it's my own picture from my 2nd attempt of the Swanson legacy. I'm rewriting the Swanson legacy for the 3rd (and final time)... it just I kind of forget to save the hair original when I was done with it (I just deleted it). I guess I will have to go with other hairstyles since we can't find the hairstyle
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    I found it!! It's on Kiara24's old site: https://mystufforigin.blogspot.com/2016/05/tender-hairstyle-for-girls.html so it may be a pain to download. I finally found it by going through straight adult hairstyles at Lana's cc finds. They didn't have the child version, grrrrr!