Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Legacy based reading circle anyone?

Since I just started writing simlit, I thought it would be a good idea to create a reading circle for new legacy based stories. Anyone up for it??

Comments

• Options
    MISSInsanity245MISSInsanity245 Posts: 80 Member
    I have some idea on how to organize this, but if anyone wants to join, I’d love your input😁😁
  • Options
    katrinasforestkatrinasforest Posts: 1,002 Member
    I'm definitely looking to join an additional reading circle... but my story is pretty early on and probably won't address the second generation for a while. But as long as that's okay, I'm game.

I would say as long as you have a clear schedule of who's on each week and make sure you give the group reminders and keep them organized, you should do well. :)
    Watch me mash together Sims and Pokémon to tell a story about battling glitches in Penny Saves Paldea. Updated every other Thursday.
  • Options
    MISSInsanity245MISSInsanity245 Posts: 80 Member
    @katrinasforest awesome! And don’t worry mine is too. I just started writing😁 and yeah of course I’m going to work on the schedule tonight, just need a few more people 😁
  • Options
    CaleSimsCaleSims Posts: 196 Member
    I’d love to join! But, I don’t have a blog. I write stories on here, or Google Docs.
    tumblr_inline_myy9221NKN1rkh0l2.gif
  • Options
    SimQueenie9SimQueenie9 Posts: 2,944 Member
    I'd be willing to read, definitely.

But I never seem to be able to manage to write a story.
  • Options
    sueplayssimssueplayssims Posts: 126 Member
    If this is going to go ahead, I'd be happy to join! I write my legacy on a blog and love reading others and seeing how other simmers play!