Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Favorite Sims Game?

nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
funny-gifs20.gif

Favorite Sims Game? 55 votes

The Sims
1%
DeKay 1 vote
The Sims 2
20%
Akl500PicmnfrshlisamwittTrashmagicBMSOSigzy05lisamtowndreamprisonerKendranaKarlssonhoodmarievl 11 votes
The Sims 3
20%
IdontrcallPlayerSinger2010dreamerz13Archivistsimspeaker4SimplyJenScott1710ItsJanierIVXXXVIPoetTornadoTree 11 votes
The Sims 4
49%
annaliese39SavLynnAngelEb95adduapinabbyjojiArtsyPancakeTodiloosofasimcitysimmerhermioniaMindsimscreatekatrinasforestAriaMad2RememberJoyPatriceCheetahAlyssanerdfashionxstxrrysequenceCaleSimsVince 27 votes
The Sims Freeplay
1%
DiamondPandaDP 1 vote
The Sims Mobile
0%
The Sims 4 Console
0%
Other
7%
TiarellaAjaGioSindocatcaelthus 4 votes

Comments

• Options
    MindsimscreateMindsimscreate Posts: 414 Member
    The Sims 4
    I’ve only played the sims 4.
  • Options
    SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Other
    While I enjoyed TS3 years past its retirement, and am now enjoying TS4, I voted "Other" for that forgotten oddball of The Sims franchise, Medieval.

TSM was an unusual hybrid, not quite a fantasy kingdom builder, not quite a role playing game, not quite The Sims we know. But it was quirky and fun, and has provided me endless entertainment. So it gets my vote.
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    The Sims 4
    I’ve only played the sims 4.

Me too.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    xstxrrysequencexstxrrysequence Posts: 3,194 Member
    The Sims 4
    While I do love TS3, I think TS4 is better.
    image0.gif
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery?
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options
    The Sims 4
    Sindocat wrote: »
    While I enjoyed TS3 years past its retirement, and am now enjoying TS4, I voted "Other" for that forgotten oddball of The Sims franchise, Medieval.

TSM was an unusual hybrid, not quite a fantasy kingdom builder, not quite a role playing game, not quite The Sims we know. But it was quirky and fun, and has provided me endless entertainment. So it gets my vote.

I meant to add Medieval, I forgot!
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    lisamtownlisamtown Posts: 206 Member
    edited June 2019
    The Sims 2
    <-- one guess which one i voted for...lol
    graphics-wallet-540882.gif
  • Options
    AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    The Sims 4
    The way sims look in Freeplay is kinda creepy to me.
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€
  • Options
    The Sims 4
    AriaMad2 wrote: »

That is something I can agree with.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    CaleSimsCaleSims Posts: 196 Member
    The Sims 4
    AriaMad2 wrote: »

That is something I can agree with.

Same.
    tumblr_inline_myy9221NKN1rkh0l2.gif
  • Options
    Scott1710Scott1710 Posts: 17 Member
    The Sims 3
    I voted for Sims 3, but it's really tied in my mind with Sims 4. There are parts of Sims 3 that I would love to have back, but I know that Sims 4 is the better game.
  • Options
    annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    The Sims 4
    For its time, I do think TS2 is the best. TS4 is my favourite game to play now though. It's just so pretty!
  • Options
    KendranaKendrana Posts: 4,072 Member
    edited June 2019
    The Sims 2
    TS2 was the first in the series that I played. It's still my favorite after all this time. I liked a lot of things about TS3 as well. There are a few things I like about TS4, but it's greatly lacking in content in comparison to the others, in my opinion.
  • Options
    Dud3tteDud3tte Posts: 23 Member
    The Sims 4
    I absolutely LOVE TS4, but I have it on my console, so there are some things that are slightly different, however, there's not much that isn't in TS4 PC version, other than some cheats not working.
    What I don't like is The Sims Mobile and The Sims Freeplay. I have had both of them, and I deleted both of them within almost 1-2 weeks of having them. 1) being the fact that you have to unlock certain items by gaining levels and 2) the graphics that look like they're from TS2, it just doesn't suit me.
  • Options
    AjaGioAjaGio Posts: 262 Member
    Other
    Sims 1-4 :) I've been a Simmer since the begining <3<3 I've enjoyed how it has evolved over the years :DB)
  • Options
    caelthuscaelthus Posts: 16 Member
    Other
    Picking Other for Medieval. :) I may not play it as much as I play TS3 and TS4 nowadays, but I'm just a sucker for anything medieval. >.>
  • Options
    TiarellaTiarella Posts: 661 Member
    Other
    SimFarm! :tongue: Actually, that game killed my hands, & I ain't jokin' 'bout that.

I no longer remember TS1 & TS2 well enough to say which of the four iterations I like best, though someday I may dig all the cds out of the boxes they're buried in (we moved) & see!
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited June 2019
    The Sims 2
    I like TS3 as well, and there are a lot of things in TS4 that I think have been done better than in any previous games, like the gardening skill for example, which is one of my favourite skills.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    EmschmemEmschmem Posts: 84 Member
    The Sims 4
    Honestly just love the look of TS4 :)
  • Options
    TornadoTreeTornadoTree Posts: 1 New Member
    The Sims 3
    I'm stuck between TS3 and TS2.

I've played TS3 for years, vanilla and modded. It was my first major Sims title, if you don't count Freeplay.
    But the sims seem so empty compared to TS2. They might have more more "personality", but I think TS2 does a better job at portraying real people. I only have 6 hours of playtime according to Origin, but it crashes frequently which makes me discouraged.

I chose TS3 in the poll because it's the only game I play.
  • Options
    latenellatenel Posts: 41 Member
    The Sims 4
    I love 2 and 4, but my all time fave was The Sims Castaway Stories back in the day. I actually got it to run again last year and played through as both David Bennett and Jessica Knight.
  • Options
    jj_____jj_____ Posts: 167 Member
    The Sims 4
    The Sims 4 for me now, if I have to choose.

Before it was definitely The Sims 2 and it's still my second favorite.

Even that The Sims 4 isn't even complete yet, I think it is now better in many ways than The Sims 2. The Sims 2 still has many things that I would like to have in The Sims 4, but because it's not complete yet I can only compare with what we have now. Also if knowing that there is more things coming counts too then even more so it's gonna be my favorite over The Sims 2, even tough it will always be one of the best games for me.

I don't think it's fair to compare games when others are complete and others are not yet.. or I rather don't do that, it's fine if others do.
  • Options
    latenellatenel Posts: 41 Member
    The Sims 4
    @jj_____ Very well said. I loved 2 at the end because of everything put together. Since 4 is still not done it's not a true comparison. If 4 ever gets University then it's definitely going to be my solid #1. Until 5 that is. :wink: