Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Shell Shack Building Challenge [Submissions wanted from YOU!]

commeuneplumecommeuneplume Posts: 1,494 Member
ggEq3lsb2Bdat3FihYLutPZjratmZxZtB_FWJ7eJ4YFNum13yFJyfJzvaPpToy3YJUGpWsTGXb1gVVGQjWWBi4Ok728xdC_ARj5SmiZvGfODKTwG3xqP4ToJ2QGpbaeTWmS8IoYCvyYJV8RfAov6w3PT-REftmJkRMB93ZKxJJLmHizvvRjBR0EfmBLWbz6iLex21JvqRagmDZQdRiBXqB5wTL198KMCtz8gfviwVMYt9XttFyyRKjDIUz6ugwEb4M5FbOBJNM_pNl64rtxMl7vnHIG0_c9h9SbgotNjp7-1w0n9BMQM-2sotMXq5-5IwJEvEIgrrcn31SbfRN0a12y6j5tlZUhcsq1gmCtOXjrJbLAokbj9rhFWp3Fh4Hzxra7vuDWjFRH0k0L1E6sqIlJoAOppVJC95jFInqFaagXzOb3ww8DrgV0ltI2sr3QLgjBTA83xGFwOsLoq3hl1Ub-zWeKciTSzpFb1WSF2VurCO9GyPJ1wJNEwdgRYI_V3PiuEx3rk992F6DdjmQVFHjEUDa8oIDG2QSYLfyM_M4BJaKSSxTJwzyFIMeptTgQFLmfWDHWaq9u9j1LaYFITzZTtuPpBWpsbcFQW1A8POhISXBAlfcplFSbQK6Hk_2DKVt2B_6NopuQS4jLDjpxiqAcdpSkcacBh=w550-h100-no

Hi guys, Plume here! My very best friend, (marinan1188 in the Gallery) challenged me to furnish a shell for a family with various requirements and rules, and I thought it would be so much fun to turn into a series for my Instagram and YouTube channel!

So, I WANT TO COLLAB WITH YOU to make my (and your sims) dreams a reality! You may submit a shell, a family, both, or either! The submission form, and more information about how to submit a shell, is in the 2nd panel.

These shells, and their renovations, will be recorded and released on my YouTube, Instagram and any other social media/streaming services that I may utilize. I will fully credit any shell/family creation if your information is submitted with your form. Thanks!

Upcoming Shell Shack Challenge submissions:
(to be released on my YouTube Channel)

1. Marinan1188 (shell + family) (PREMIERING FRIDAY 07/12/2019 ON YOUTUBE)
2. Caidily Creates (shell only) (PREMIERING FRIDAY 07/19/2019 on YOUTUBE)
3. SAUCE family by VanPelt 81 (page 1)
4. RUFF-STONE family by IrishSong (Page 1)

Rules that I must follow when renovating your shells
GENERAL SHELL Rules:

*The original shape of the shell cannot be changed

*Walls may be added, but cannot be removed inside

*Patios and porches are permitted

*Lot traits cannot be changed

*Can be placed in any world

GENERAL FAMILY Rules:

*Aspirations must stay the same and be provided for.

*Each family member needs their own room

Please find the submission form below for more information!
Avid TS3/TS4 player, wannabe storyteller, novice builder.
Looking forward to seeing you around!
Post edited by commeuneplume on

Comments

• Options
    edited July 2019
    BrtMRTW9WsJnf-hVCeSoBBqmzfA12HcZsmzUSWEbhGHTxeVQf3vfnlcJhBtuOLCtaQ73lf-99ndSTrvIQay7AMMBb_30FnSk5WfV3riEyQw0Q_22cnkLHNa-Qfx2pqWiLcIoljamSObApypxi2WwWNEtJUpnpI4F90aIgLqIg2lJzc_x-7WG9XFFvmognB9FFjpT8GqW3zAjCHN99Mh8IK3VxlAJe3hcjgp9toyPQc3INyGx4iXC2xzB-mAA-veCR9OzaqAtYjcqowLzA1UYyvBcnoXs7n2zemqd96GAUslX8GSNErp-fMP1Kh2-_ueyMMaX9uzhrnVS3BHXmzBwLVR4Au4MpOc0hML3gKMwVUJWOU6XdnrE-QtIB3OMtcdZmG_01YQsrAji4XchmGr-RBz_SZX-ZRj9ugK56Wpkfo3oH33kdZY3FUdmP5Lq_5yM5Ad_RKTcj70_n0QAenAZW3rMdCRBbR9EqYPBE_Jw7eVP28r7AtgyEwMGcvJR2A_uLrHLitEgE29vcKM50goSeNaC4nU9zcqYcOhJJkzKdeQF9uR9Ji_B2jQ_lS89Q-XHtfohBhgJuANbAZBcfIc3fqutL1toOR7jkELLtQuNdUVBKrTk2d1crrhKqg3tsaR5wKAe7KUpOAJzIEjlplm9XrjwMbqd2jHw=w550-h100-no

((You may submit a Shell, a family, OR BOTH.))

YOUR INFORMATION:
    (This information is optional, but if you have a YT or IG that you want me to reference in the build, just link them!)
    ID:
    Origin ID (if different):
    YouTube Channel:
    Instagram:

SHELL INFORMATION:
    Gallery Link:
    Lot Size:

IF YOU ARE SUBMITTING A FAMILY (either with a shell, or alone)
    FAMILY REQUIREMENTS:
    *here you may list each family member and TWO requirements that they have about the home/their room. (add as many members as you need)
    Family Name:
    Sim 1:
    Sim 2:
    Sim 3:
    Sim 4:
    ADDITONAL REQUIREMENT:
    *you may list ONE ADDITIONAL general requirement that the family has about the home.

IF YOU DO NOT SUBMIT A FAMILY (Shell Only)
    *if you not wish to submit a family, you may provide 4 (optional) requirements to make it more of a challenge for me!

IF YOU ARE SUBMITTING FAMILY ONLY, I will just build their home from scratch, using your requirements
  • Options
    **RESERVED**
  • Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    I am submitting an out there family for this really cool challenge...

FAMILY REQUIREMENTS: Grody, Mean Vibe
    Family Name: Sauce
    Sim 1: Tabasco Sauce
    Sim 2: Matilda Johnson
    Sim 3: Barbecue Sauce
    Sim 4: Wasabi Sauce
    ADDITONAL REQUIREMENT: No requirements. Do as you wish with this family. I can't wait to see the fun that is had with this. >:)

In addition to the link above, the Sauce household can be found with the hashtags #GenderNonConforming #SmoothCriminal #TabascoSauce #ShellShackBuildingChallenge
  • Options
    Oh my glob!! So awesome!! Thank you for submitting!
  • Options
    IrishsongIrishsong Posts: 1,754 Member
    About me:
    Origin ID: Irishsong22
    Forums ID: Irishsong

FAMILY REQUIREMENTS:
    Family Name: Ruff-Stone (Under the name Ruff-Stones because plural people)
    Sim 1: Tessa Ruff-Stone (Has take her husband’s name in game but I like having her have her maiden name): Is a painter, so somewhere to paint is good.
    Sim 2: Isaac Huntington: Is a successful businessman, so he needs a computer to file reports. Possibly a home office?
    Sim 3: Lana Ruff-Stone: She’s a bit more rambunctious than her sister, but is happy in most places.
    Sim 4: Violet Ruff-Stone: She likes to be creative and quiet.
    Sim 5: Oliver Ruff-Stone: He’s a toddler, so a kid friendly room would be good with toys throughout the house so he doesn’t get lonely and his family can look after him would a plus.
    Pet 1: Cupcake just needs food and a good place to curl up.
    ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENT: The family is close knit and likes bright colors.

If you want a family picture, I can supply.
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • Options
    @Irishsong AWESOME! I'll get in on my build list!!! Thanks for submitting!