Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Reset Mua Pel Am?

I want to start over in Mua Pel Am. Make it dirty again and clean it up. Is there a way to do that in the same save?

Comments

• Options
    simfriend1968simfriend1968 Posts: 578 Member
    I think the developers promised a cheat down the road at some point which would allow a reset, but I don't know if it has been released yet. Maybe it is coming in a future patch?
  • Options
    kalaksedkalaksed Posts: 2,643 Member
    twistedmexi has a mod that can let you do it, his 'allcheats mod', though you'll also want to visit the island living cheats section of his site to get the commands to type in to change it
  • Options
    LissyK9LissyK9 Posts: 205 Member
    I was wondering about this too! Does the island naturally deteriorate again if it is left alone for some time? If not, the conservationist career feels like it becomes a little useless to me. :/
  • Options
    jacknchloejacknchloe Posts: 239 Member
    I don’t think it goes back to being “dirty”. I have my family living in Mua Pel Am and there is trash on the beach and in the ocean everyday. I don’t have them clean it up and the island hasn’t changed. Still beautiful.
  • Options
    invisiblgirlinvisiblgirl Posts: 1,709 Member
    jacknchloe wrote: »
    I don’t think it goes back to being “dirty”. I have my family living in Mua Pel Am and there is trash on the beach and in the ocean everyday. I don’t have them clean it up and the island hasn’t changed. Still beautiful.

I was wondering about this. Trash is still spawning and has to be cleaned up all over again (if you want to eliminate the trash). My Sim's global policy of fining litterbugs was just enacted - hopefully, that will reduce the trash.
    I just want things to match. :'(
  • Options
    MarnettiMarnetti Posts: 1,047 Member
    There’s a cheat on Sims Community that lets you change the state of Sulani:

Dirty
    narrative.start_narrative narrative_IslandConservation_Stage_Starting

Not so dirty
    narrative.start_narrative narrative_IslandConservation_Stage_Intermediate

Clean
    narrative.start_narrative narrative_IslandConservation_Stage_Final
    ~I just like lifestates. Is that too much to ask for?~
    tumblr_p4xbgrS3wO1tltr42o1_500.gif
  • Options
    kalaksedkalaksed Posts: 2,643 Member
    note, that cheat @marnetti mentions needs twistedmexi's 'allcheats' mod (that i mentioned earlier) to be able to work. they're developer cheats that aren't typically allowed to simmers, but mexi unlocks all developer cheats with his mod
  • Options
    QueenSnapdragonQueenSnapdragon Posts: 34 Member
    edited July 2019
    jacknchloe wrote: »

I was wondering about this. Trash is still spawning and has to be cleaned up all over again (if you want to eliminate the trash). My Sim's global policy of fining litterbugs was just enacted - hopefully, that will reduce the trash.

Me as well. I've enacted 4(?) different policies including the littering, I clean the beaches and ocean within sight every day, and it says that the island healed a while ago. I wonder if the trash is something that will ever stop spawning
  • Options
    ShareeSharee Posts: 242 Member
    I wish the place would stay clean. i want my merman to sleep in the ocean and the game tells me the beaches are "pristine" and stuff. but theres still trash floating in the ocean every day.