Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do you think we're gonna end up with no new radio stations in Moschino Stuff?

I imagine if we're gonna end up with a stuff pack with no new radio stations. But that's OK, we're gonna get some more cool pop songs and fantastic electronica songs for Moschino Stuff, because it's a fashion-themed stuff pack similar to the previous fashion-themed stuff packs such as, The Sims 2: H&M Fashion Stuff and The Sims 3: Diesel Stuff. If you pick no, what radio stations do you think will be?

Do you think we're gonna end up with no new radio stations in Moschino Stuff? 22 votes

Yes (We need more newer pop and electronica songs in the existing stations)
40%
Thunderbat87alanmichael1MaggieMarleydoedearRedShoe7costa09TodilooSERVERFRAEnjoyfulSimmer 9 votes
No (We need a new radio station along with newer pop and electronica songs in the existing stations)
59%
luthienrisingcatloverplayerkusurusuAngelEb95caliposssummertaffy68mikaHopeyStarrAeren90Vivi_WillowTreeLady_Balloratulipssimmerxstxrrysequence 13 votes

Comments

• Options
    munroelemunroele Posts: 286 Member
    I dont see us getting a station in a stuff pack. We're getting items and a career. I think that's good value for a stuff pack, even if the contents are possibly on the iffy side.
  • Options
    SimplyobsessedSimplyobsessed Posts: 315 Member
    I hope we get some build and buy items in this and not just CAS.
  • Options
    12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    I hope we get some build and buy items in this and not just CAS.
    I don't think so, I personally don't know about it
  • Options
    CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    edited June 2019
    If you pick no, what radio stations do you think will be?
    but...
    oh nevermind
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • Options
    Cupid wrote: »
    If you pick no, what radio stations do you think will be?
    but...
    oh nevermind
    It's OK, this will be a dead end from mid-late 2010s with The Sims 4 being continued as the fourth series, but next we'll be in the 2020s.
  • Options
    davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    munroele wrote: »
    I dont see us getting a station in a stuff pack. We're getting items and a career. I think that's good value for a stuff pack, even if the contents are possibly on the iffy side.

That's what I'm thinking. But, they will probably give solids or different choices for each outfit, so I think it will be alright. I don't care for the choice of the stuff pack, but it is encouraging that they are adding a job with a stuff pack. I loved the bird feeders and chimes we got in the past.

As far as music, I don't see it, but considering the new job and it being a fashion pack, it should. On the same note, I'm behind on some past information because of a death in the family. Did the Everybody wants to be Famous song come with Get Famous EP?
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    No (We need a new radio station along with newer pop and electronica songs in the existing stations)
    I doubt this pack will have a new radio station but I could be wrong.
  • Options
    There will be
  • Options
    12JEREMIA wrote: »
    There will be

If it is I hope it's an R&B Station.
  • Options
    PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    I don't know what radio station would fit Moschino stuff?
  • Options
    Well at least there was a freelance photographer career, I think we will end up with no new radio station(s) with a stuff pack. Oh god!
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    I suspect an SP budget isn't big enough for a new radio station. But I liked the music in the trailer.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    They can barely do clothes go figure if they can make music... I would be afraid of any music associated with Moschino.
  • Options
    KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,883 Member
    I'm still waiting for R&B, really
  • Options
    LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    edited August 2019
    Didn't use the poll as it seemed pretty bias, so I don't think there will be any radito station in this pack. Not to say there hasn't been a station added before in stuff packs (spooky, backyard, etc). Any music I'll assume will be added to pre-existing stations. :)
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    The options for this poll are something like a Bethesda dialogue choice menu.

Will you do it?

1. Yes
    2. Yes (sarcastic)
    3. Maybe (Yes)
    4. No. (Yes)
  • Options
    mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    OEII1001 wrote: »
    The options for this poll are something like a Bethesda dialogue choice menu.

Will you do it?

1. Yes
    2. Yes (sarcastic)
    3. Maybe (Yes)
    4. No. (Yes)

I always look forward to Jeremia and Colton's threads for that exact reason :D
  • Options
    We shall see
  • Options
    kusurusukusurusu Posts: 971 Member
    edited August 2019
    If there were a new station it would've appeared in the game files by now (affordance lists).

Unless perhaps it will be available via SP objects/interactions only
    My SuperSim Collection: Rosetta Stone · Sona Ali
  • Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    edited August 2019
    maybe

its not uncommon to get one in stuff pack.

fast lane ;)
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    This livestream shows that there's no new radio station in this pack! I'm OK with it then!
  • Options
    There is a new song on the pop station.