Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Help finding lost house

Hello everyone - I need help - I deleted everything in my game to start fresh, and forgot to save my DL lots. I downloaded the perfect mansion and now I'm having trouble finding it again!!
Im going to try and describe it as best I can...

The back yard boasted a basketball court to the left, and a pool to the right.
There were several bedrooms on the second floor, with almost all of them with an attached bath. Kids desks were set up outside the master bedroom.
ON the first floor, to the right after walking in the doors there was a fish tank and 3 or 4 computers set up. Just behind that was a mini movie theater (lowered to another level). To the right of that was a party room with a bar. and in front of that (just past the computer set up) was an exercise room.

The kitchen was to the left of the entrance with a family den towards the front of the house. There was a bathroom just inside the front doors slightly to the right near the kitchen, center room (no outside walls).

I know this is a long shot - but if anyone knows of this family house/mansion could you please let me know the name of it or a link to find it again?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Options
    KaduMcFadu80KaduMcFadu80 Posts: 57 Member
    Do you remember what style of house it was? Lot size? That might help you find it better on the gallery.