Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Create-A-World?!

Hi guys,
I've posted this as a question to the Sims 3 community in general. I am SUPER-interested in the create-a-world beta (it's something i've wanted since the beginning of sims) and was really excited when I saw the create-a-world page (under free stuff)!!!
However, when I click that page, a page comes up and has no text or anything on it. Confusing :S
Additionally, when I go to my facebook page and look at the sims 3's fanpage, they have links to the news (This Page). However, when I go to said page, they do not have any news for december (even though they've already said they've updated the page twice)!!!
This is extremely confusing. Could the beta possibly only be for USA users? :evil: :evil: That would stink, I'm a canadaian user and the fact that I'd have to wait ANOTHER 2-3 months (at least) is unbearable. :D
Please guys, help me out with this one.
TIA

Comments

• Options
    GoatStabberGoatStabber Posts: 876 New Member
    edited December 2009
    I'm from the UK, I can see the page fine and the beta's for everyone, it'll just be a download on the website. Noone knows when it'll be out because all EA have said is it'll be out sometime in december.
    I'm hoping for christmas day tbh, but i'm just a lonely fantasist.
  • Options
    oceangazeoceangaze Posts: 16
    edited December 2009
    so you can see the december news AND the text on the create-a-world page?
    Time for a bug report :S
  • Options
    SoggySoapSoggySoap Posts: 405 New Member
    edited December 2009
    nope. I have the same problem. I'm in Florida. I haven't tried the news posts (I think what EA has to say is rubbish) but the CAW page would come up as +The page cannot be displayed+ and it would give me all this text of stuff.
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Similar to your issue soap, but there are no errors when i load it. It just loads the page and has nothing on the page exceptfor the background, the navbar, etc.
    Will upload a screenie.
  • Options
    xMag1995xxMag1995x Posts: 132 New Member
    edited December 2009
    I got that as well on the Create-A-World earlier today, but then I checked again, and it works perfectly fine :D
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Here's the pic of the create-a-world page:
    simsscreenie.jpg
    And here's the issue of the news error.
    simsscreenie2.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    time to rescue from 3rd page :S
  • Options
    ryanmountford2ryanmountford2 Posts: 460 New Member
    edited December 2009
    by posting those images it has completly messed up the whole page. you need to resize them!
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    resized.
    Can someone PLEASE help me out with this? I would really like to know what's wrong with this.
    Thanks
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    bump
    help please!
  • Options
    darkgoddessdarkgoddess Posts: 1,372 New Member
    edited December 2009
    go to the main page,

go down to the very bottom left
    click on select a language
    choose english the usa not canada

im from canada as well but i never view the canadian page because we always get news last. you'll still be able to download CAW once it comes out :)