Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Maxis just uploaded the Spector Household from TS2

They were one of my favorite premade families in TS2.

Comments

• Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Cool!
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    I've been waiting. Nice I gave my own version of Olives niece the same hair and outfit. Well one of her outfits.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    Thank you for letting us know. :)
  • Options
    ImSandsImSands Posts: 332 Member
    I love that Maxis is creating old favourites from the old sims games. The premades in TS2 especially had such rich back stories. I really miss that in the current version.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    LaBlue0314 wrote: »
    Thank you for letting us know. :)

You're Welcome.
  • Options
    Sonia016Sonia016 Posts: 482 Member
    I want that cute couple from Get Famous trailer, I couldn't find them, is it uploaded?

The Sims Game
  • Options
    LindsaySeddon1LindsaySeddon1 Posts: 284 Member
    I'd love to recreate the whole of Strangetown, it was my favourite neighbourhood in TS2. I loved to get Ophelia and Johnny Smith together. I'll have to buy Get to Work to carry on where I left off.
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Once I finish building my new template save (old one got corrupted and festivals wouldn't spawn) I'm going to do my Unpopulated World save where I put all the Sims from past games that Maxis is uploading, plus a few of my own (I've made the Brokes to go along with the Pleasants; I can use MCCC to get Dustin and Angela together). I'm really hoping that they'll do the Capps and Montys from Veronaville so I can move them into Windenburg.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    GageaGagea Posts: 1,275 Member
    Sonia016 wrote: »
    I want that cute couple from Get Famous trailer, I couldn't find them, is it uploaded?

You can find all of them if you search for the EA ID Maxis
    Trailer-Sims
  • Options
    Sonia016Sonia016 Posts: 482 Member
    Gagea wrote: »
    Sonia016 wrote: »

You can find all of them if you search for the EA ID Maxis
    Trailer-Sims

I'm in game now, I found the sims I want under Maxis tab. I couldn't find the sims earlier because I clicked on OP link and it didn't show me everything. Thank you.

The Sims Game
  • Options
    mauvejinjomauvejinjo Posts: 126 Member
    I hope as an addition, the team will release some of the ghosts from Olive's garden as a family. (For example, Willow and Creon, Ichabod, etc.) It was so exciting to see how the Sims Team utilized both life states and the new self-employed career to help tell stories for the returning families (Lyla Grunt, the Beakers, and PT9 Smith immediately come to mind) With their lack of skills, family ties, or careers, this Specter family is underwhelming and hollow.

I did however appreciate how well Olive's eyes match her TS2 counterpart, and would also assume her fancy party clothes are a nod to her time as a professional party guest.
  • Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    I've noticed that several of the young adult celebrities are the teens from TS2. Dirk Dreamer is most common, while what's his name Broke is increasingly frequent. Nice to see at least some of the old guard coming back.