Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

GT vs. GTW

Do you like Get Together or Get To Work more? Why do you like it?

Comments

• Options
    daughtermitchelldaughtermitchell Posts: 59 Member
    I like GT(Get Together)
  • Options
    texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Somehow GW is the only EP that I don't own. I don't know if it's the alien thing or the active careers or the fact that it has this two things that I'm not interested in... I would love to have the retail though. Not as a business, but to my sims to shop. Is that even possible?
    That being said, i can't answer this one.
  • Options
    rjssimrjssim Posts: 1,339 Member
    Get Together for me. It's my second favorite expansion next to Seasons.
  • Options
    annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    Get Together would be my choice too. Windenburg is one of my favourite worlds, the club system is so fun and versatile, and I love the CAS and Tudor style build objects. I also love the dancing skill and Dance Machine trait and the café venue.

I do like Get To Work too though. It's great to have more career options and retail so our sims can go shopping or own a business, particularly now we have the self-employed option. The baking skill is nice too and I like the illness system. Also aliens! It wouldn't be The Sims without them.
  • Options
    LibertyTheFreeLibertyTheFree Posts: 234 Member
    edited May 2019
    Same here, my pick is Get Together. Fact is, I rarely use GTW for more than visiting Maxis Sixam and buyin retail lots as if they are second homes for sims.(Vet Clinics will also do so that's not even the only option now, plus running a retail is boring)

Get Together is just almost better in every way, the quality and variety. Larger worlds, more useful build mode objects, socialization features, skills etc. It's just much better off having a squad of sims doing whatever to your hearts content than being stuck in an work "party" which I can't seem to enjoy...
    AxxYIX4.png
  • Options
    telmarina wrote: »
    Somehow GW is the only EP that I don't own. I don't know if it's the alien thing or the active careers or the fact that it has this two things that I'm not interested in... I would love to have the retail though. Not as a business, but to my sims to shop. Is that even possible?
    That being said, i can't answer this one.

You can have businesses you just don't need to go to the active jobs.
  • Options
    AngelEb95AngelEb95 Posts: 1,538 Member
    I don't have Get Together, but I can tell you that Get to Work is very boring.
    attack-on-titan-attack-on-titan-s4.gif
  • Options
    rjssim wrote: »
    Get Together for me. It's my second favorite expansion next to Seasons.

Same