Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I'll never buy any pack again if it's not in a bundle!

Really! How have i been missing this! Just noticed the bundle thing since i'm more in this forum. So, thank you all! I've buying my content one on one or at most in sales, which is also really cool. But i've just got an EP, a GP and a SP for the price of only one EP + 5eur. I'm thinking like the GP was for free and still had 5eur off from the EP+SP! Really cool.
Sorry, i'm just happy :smiley:

Comments

• Options
    cheescaekscheescaeks Posts: 902 Member
    yeah the bundles are great! i wish i used the bundles but i didnt know about them so i ended up with all the gamepacks and expansions so i couldnt bundle anymore lol
  • Options
    FancyNightFancyNight Posts: 35 Member
    The content packs are so freaking great, so much stuff is included in all of them, i'd buy all of them in a heart beat, but I can't afford 'em sadly.
    SilentConfusion.png
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    I can't wait long enough for sales or bundles. I have to have the packs soon as they're released. :D
  • Options
    FinvolaFinvola Posts: 1,041 Member
    I like that we now have the option to pick and choose what we want in the bundles. I bought a code in a box bundle from the store which was Dine Out, Romantic Garden, and Movie Hangout. It was a good deal but other bundles that came out either before or after included things I already owned, which was a bummer. It's much better now we have the option to mix and match them.
  • Options
    ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    Sharonia wrote: »
    I can't wait long enough for sales or bundles. I have to have the packs soon as they're released. :D

Ditto. I'd love to get deals, but can't ever wait. I can barely wait for release day most of the time, I sure couldn't wait even longer.
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,674 Member
    Ah, I had no idea about the EP+GP+SP bundle! Thanks for mentioning it!
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    NorthDakotaGamerNorthDakotaGamer Posts: 2,559 Member
    edited May 2019
    I wait for better sales anyway. I got most of the DLC that I own for half or more off regular price. The bundles are nice for those who want to catch up on content. But for people like myself, who are only missing very few, we just wait for an extreme discount. I can always count on it going on sale between 3 to 6 months after release.
    Post edited by NorthDakotaGamer on
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    I love bundles!
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    I used this option for ages, but now that I'm out of packs to buy it's a bit hard. If a new game pack comes out for example, I also have to wait for a new stuff and Expansion Pack 2 be released to buy it haha. But yeah it has saved me a lot of money as I bought all the expansions this way. And with one of each being set to release in the next few months I might wait till they are all out so I can do this, provided they are all ones that I want. Unfortunately I'm doubting they will be
  • Options
    Jasonschick80Jasonschick80 Posts: 686 Member
    Let me tell you about bundles....I got all of the dlc and the base game (minus Strangerville bc it wasn't out yet) during the December sale for a little over $200. There was also a code for 10-15% off that I could apply on top of the bundle deal. Bundles are the best.