Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vend-O-Matic question

Can you use the vend-o-matic from cats and dogs in a retail shop? And do you have to make things to fill it?

Comments

• Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,673 Member
    I'm not totally sure, but asked something similar in the past. I then concluded that the lot had to be categorized vet clinic for it to function. It'sa while back though, there might be changes or mods by now.

Even so, you can buy treats at the vet and sell them from a table in your retail store.
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    I think you can, but I'm not sure.
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€
  • Options
    CaityTrinaCaityTrina Posts: 555 Member
    For sims themself I believe there's a get to work equivalent but far as i know it needed to be filled by someone
    caitytrina.png
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,973 Member
    Thank you all. I will try some of these suggestions. I have a big hospital mall complex I want to add it to. I will have the owner buy a lot of pet treats for at the vet and see if they can fill it. If that doesn’t work I will sell them off of a table.....or see if the thing from Get To Work that you can put fruit and vegetables in will work. I like taking sims to retail places, I don’t particularly like playing stores.
  • Options
    KirbySkywalkerKirbySkywalker Posts: 511 Member
    SheriSim57 wrote: »
    Thank you all. I will try some of these suggestions. I have a big hospital mall complex I want to add it to. I will have the owner buy a lot of pet treats for at the vet and see if they can fill it. If that doesn’t work I will sell them off of a table.....or see if the thing from Get To Work that you can put fruit and vegetables in will work. I like taking sims to retail places, I don’t particularly like playing stores.

What is the thing from GTW you can put fruits and vegetables in? I just have mine plopped on a rack of shelves and it looks really bad.
  • Options
    DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    edited May 2019
    I have it in a vet clinic one of my sims owns and I had to also had to get the machine for my sim to make the treats. Then she can put them in the vend-o-matic.....which is always empty because it takes super long to make just one treat :(
  • Options
    FancyNightFancyNight Posts: 35 Member
    The vending machines require you to fill them up manually, which is a slight pain because of how long it takes to make one simple treat.
    SilentConfusion.png