Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

IllusoryThrall's Stories & Challenges - Heir Poll 4/30

IllusoryThrallIllusoryThrall Posts: 1,335 Member
I'm just getting back to Sims storytelling after a two year hiatus, and have resurrected one story (possibly one other one, as well), restarted one, and started a brand new one as well. Here is where I will post updates to my wordpress site as these stories progress. Feel free to post here or on my blog and let me know what you think of them! As for updates, currently I'm trying to give each story at least one update a week. (Although at the moment, it's more, since I have a lot of free time to sim!)

"Castaway Shores" - A Sims 3 Nothing is Free Challenge story blog
This story is one I started two year ago, and just never got very far in. Luckily, I was able to resurrect the save with very few changes to the house and none to the sims involved, since I hadn't gone very far. The challenge is from the ModtheSims site, and is basically a more difficult Build a City Challenge. The story is told in journal format with pictures, and will involve more than one family. Chapter breaks will come at the generation breaks.

Introduction
Chapter 1.1
Chapter 1.2
Chapter 1.3
Chapter 1.4
Chapter 1.5

The Falcon Apocalypse - A Sims 3 Apocalypse Challenge story blog
This is a restart on a challenge I had started two years ago, and failed miserably at. My rolls have been very good this time, and I think I'll be successful at lifting all the restrictions. The story is told in journal form with pictures, and chapter breaks will happen at generation switch. The story starts as hopelessness and the first restriction (military, in this case) are lifted.

Introduction
Chapter 1.1
Chapter 1.2
Chapter 1.3
Chapter 1.4

"Those Crazy Irish" - a Sims 4 ISBI Challenge blog
This one is brand new (but an old concept), and is told in a narrative style with LOTS of pictures. Again, chapter breaks are going to be at the generation hand-off.

Introduction
Chapter 1.1
Post edited by IllusoryThrall on

Comments