Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Seasons is..

I haven't really been playing TS4 in a while. I mean I have been playing(played with CAS, building houses etc) but not playing playing.
But now that I have renovated all the houses and premades(I started a new save where I continue the stories of all the premade families) I have had time to enjoy "all the new packs" in game and oh boy.. I have to say that Seasons is so beautiful. I loved the CAS and B&B when it came out and I have used those a lot while building and dressing my Sims. But to experience Seasons in game is just so beautiful. I just love it!! I don't care about the snow depth anymore. Those frozen windows, thunder storms and moving trees makes me so happy :)

Comments

• Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    edited April 2019
    Can’t lie, when the trees move because it’s windy out, it is a nice touch.

I also like seeing the frosted glass on the windows when it’s cold out.

Lightning cracks from thunderstorms still give me anxiety though lol
  • Options
    mebagl15mebagl15 Posts: 563 Member
    It's my favorite pack.
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    And the money tree fast tracks my sims to the top!
  • Options
    ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    There a lot of things it lacks, but Seasons is still easily the best pack in TS4 for me. It adds so much beauty and life to the game and I adore it.
  • Options
    DevilNDisguiseDevilNDisguise Posts: 2,225 Member
    I love Seasons. It’s probably my favorite pack. Not only is the weather amazing, but the little details as well. I also love the calendar and the ability to create holidays. In my game, all seasons last four weeks each and I’ve gone through and custom-created all kinds of holidays for the Sim-year.
  • Options
    swladyswlady Posts: 19 Member
    I love the bird feeder! Love watching the birds.
  • Options
    Paigeisin5Paigeisin5 Posts: 2,139 Member
    edited April 2019
    An awesome expansion pack. Seasons renewed my interest in Sims4. The snow depth and lack of, didn't bother me. It was exactly as I thought it would be so it didn't surprise me at all. But the other weather patterns were done very well. And when it is snowing in our worlds, what a beautiful sight it is. The details added such as the trees moving in the wind, rain, frost on the inside of the windows, how falling snow creates halos around the streetlights, the way each season has it's own special light effects, thunder and lightning storms that sound and look so real....all of these details make the seasons very different. Ice skating, special hot and cold weather clothing options,greenhouses, seasonal food stalls....I could spend an hour listing all the unique aspects that appeal to me. It is the best expansion pack I have purchased for Sims4. My interest in Sims4 had taken a nose dive but as soon as Seasons was released and I saw it all for myself, I rarely go back to playing Sims3. I go back to Sims3 ocassionally still, but mainly to wait for my Sims4 mods to be updated after patches and updates, or when I am longing to spend a day at the beach with my Sims.
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Seasons is actually my least favorite of all the packs I have, but I love reading how much everyone loves it. :)
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    I agree that Seasons is absolutely AMAZING! But, I do have to say that 75% of the reason I originally got it was because of the man bun :#
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,579 Member
    And all of that rain … it's almost constant in my game.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    EdieApplebyEdieAppleby Posts: 134 Member
    Seasons is definitely one of the best expansions. Always been!
  • Options
    lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,096 Member
    I do love everything it added. My only complaint is the plum snow. Everything is so flat outside when it's snowing. And because it doesn't go away in build mode, you have to change the weather to build during winter.
    Gallery ID: LadyGray01
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,674 Member
    Love it! It makes each world stand out in their own way, each sim's personality shine through in new ways, spending the day indoor or outdoor, throwing a successful garden party or having it ruined by rain, going on vacation is also so much exciting because weather and seasons make each trip different. Yup, i love Seasons!
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    queenvortex808queenvortex808 Posts: 1,033 Member
    I adore the holidays and how much it adds to the storylines I play! A vampire queen who wants to fill the land with never-ending snow and drought? Yes!!
    I play on PS4! Otaku here! From the lands of Canada 🇨🇦
    Haha, you clicked, now you have to read all my Sword Art Online fan fiction!