Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What TS4 challenge are you playing

SimSweetySimSweety Posts: 73 Member
I am playing the Not So Berry challenge and i am on gen 5 my farthest yet, what challenge are you playing.

Comments

• Options
    3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
    I am playing the 100 Baby Challenge. However I’m doing an insane crazy person version which is one baby for every Pokémon in the Pokédex so currently it’s an 800+ Baby Challenge but soon to be more then that when the new game drops. I’m still on gen one playing verrry slowly.

I’m also playing a Random Legacy Challenge that I just started.
    ~ ~ ~
  • Options
    ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    I'm playing a challenge I created that is currently in play testing status.
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    I am playing the I'm a Lover challenge. My Gen 2 heir is about to age up to child.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    N0NoTToN0NN0NoTToN0N Posts: 1,024 Member
    I don't really do official challenges where I follow in depth rules. I did start an informal "Legacy" type game a while back but didn't get very far and haven't played since. I do want to, I just get really obsessed (thanks Sim Supply) and side tracked with doing a Rags to Riches save. Each of the sims have a different focus; mainly a career.
    Right now I'm doing a Super Sim/Rags to Riches. It might be a bit cheaty since I alternate between 2 super sims who I will soon marry off. It helps with the soul mate and family aspirations but I figure since I have all the packs... that's a lot of skills, aspirations and careers. I'm playing with long life...I don't think I'd make it with normal or short lives.
    I may turn it into a Rags to Riches, Super Family/Legacy challenge but I'll probably never get around to it. I have so many themed save games already.
    19172275569_bb0181ed75.jpgGingerThyme; by T Reece, on Flickr
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,467 Member
    The Not So Berry challenge - my Gen 9 has just aged up to young adult
    The I'm a Lover challenge - on Gen 5
    The Zodiac challenge - on Gen 2
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    A really unknown challenge actually. I also came up with it. It's called the Life Challenge. Here are the rules:

forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956496/the-life-challenge/p1
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    JustKeepSimmingJustKeepSimming Posts: 3,447 Member
    I love the NSB challenge! I only managed to get to generation four before my game went splat, but it was so fun!

I'm currently on generation three of the Differences in the Family Tree legacy and loving it!
  • Options
    SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    ChelleJo wrote: »
    I'm playing a challenge I created that is currently in play testing status.

^ Playtesting it with her. :D
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    asimbsimasimbsim Posts: 476 Member
    I'm on gen 13 of a legacy challenge, but one with my own rules (I'm not a big fan of following 'set' rules).
  • Options
    Jasonschick80Jasonschick80 Posts: 686 Member
    I am playing HollieBb's Upgrowth challenge.

I got tired of waiting for the reduce random townies mod from ALKsimmer? to be fixed, so I just went for it. When he/she finishes with it I'll install it. I just couldn't wait to play the challenge lol.
  • Options
    becks1112becks1112 Posts: 919 Member
    Not So Berry! I got up to Pink, but I decided to start over because I had failed some of the requirements. Now my Red heir is a child.
  • Options
    simm621simm621 Posts: 1,037 Member
    100 baby challenge, vampire rules. 24 babies in and only 16 count because only vampire babies count. This is going to take a while.
    Gallery ID: wiccanwonder
  • Options
    CaityTrinaCaityTrina Posts: 555 Member
    My last proper challenge was not so berry, I got to gen 10 (she's a teen) but reluctantly decided to give up because the save file was lagging like hell. I've saved every family generation to the gallery though so I'm eventually gonna place them again and finish gen 10.

Currently doing rotational play of ts2 recreations.
    caitytrina.png
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    I don't really play any challenges but I do play all my families like the legacy challenge minus the rules.
  • Options
    Louise_G0325Louise_G0325 Posts: 1,040 Member
    History challeeeeenge :mrgreen: My favourite and most interesting challenge by far.