Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Have you had this glitch? (This is silly!)

Well, my sims friend invited her over, asked to spend the night.
I let my sim stay there, and spend the night, and...I never noticed this girl had no parents.
The sim slept in their bed.

It was odd.
Then, there is this girl in my house, is not part of my family.
She is the child sim. She comes to my house with my sim after school everyday, however never goes home. (Really.)
She will stay in the attic, sleep in beds, use bathtub, and clean my toliets...and everything else...! She goes on bike to school in morning, it says "___ has to go somewhere, bye!". Then she goes to school and come back when child gets home.
I dont even talk to her. I cannot tell her to go home. It will not let. It just says "Shoo."

Anyone have this glitch? xD Its funny. Free maid! :D

Comments

• Options
    HatakeSageHatakeSage Posts: 884 Member
    edited December 2009
    Ah, and no, i did not make her ._.
  • Options
    SoggySoapSoggySoap Posts: 405 New Member
    edited December 2009
    make a small room in the backyard and put a fridge, toilet, shower and bed in it, put large, glass windows around it and now you have a free family pet. :twisted:
  • Options
    sarah_0223sarah_0223 Posts: 4,502 New Member
    edited December 2009
    SoggySoap wrote:
    make a small room in the backyard and put a fridge, toilet, shower and bed in it, put large, glass windows around it and now you have a free family pet. :twisted:

:lol:
  • Options
    Patty_BoodPatty_Bood Posts: 1,077 New Member
    edited December 2009
    well if all you can do is "shoo" the child then it sounds like she is one of those NPCs like the paper girl. What happens if you do use the "shoo' interaction?
  • Options
    vidkid20vidkid20 Posts: 3,735 New Member
    edited December 2009
    SoggySoap wrote:
    Omg! :lol:
    Edit: Try moving or resetsim(first name)(last name).....or his suggestion above. :wink:
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    lucyb135lucyb135 Posts: 185 Member
    edited December 2009
    phahaha this is so funny :P

maybe if you try calling her? like and invite her over when shes on the way to your house then the game will make her act like a guest? or you might be able to get her to leave lol i dunno

if it were me i would keep her she sounds quite interesting, when she gets older who knows she might have children lol
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Like I said, I keep her in the attic xD!
    *so mean*

x3 I have thought of torturing her. locking the door to "family only". No food, or bathroom. xD
    xDD but It does not want to be mean...

EDIT: Once I invited tons of people to a party and drowned them in my pool, solely so I could have their headstones to decorate my yard.
    -🐸🐸🐸🐸
  • Options
    The_Blue_MaidenThe_Blue_Maiden Posts: 774 New Member
    edited December 2009
    ...I agree with the family pet thing. :lol: Is it a papergirl? I think that's the only child NPC. Does she have a paper bag?
  • Options
    ArchivistArchivist Posts: 4,375 Member
    edited December 2009
    HatakeSage wrote:
    EDIT: Once I invited tons of people to a party and drowned them in my pool, solely so I could have their headstones to decorate my yard.

Hahahahahah

So awesome!
    9d9hOnJ.png
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Is it a papergirl? I think that's the only child NPC. Does she have a paper bag?
    No, she does not have the paper bag. I think her name is ...Kaylyan...or something xD I do not know how to spell.