Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

False Invites? (Get Together)

Hello,
When I get text invites, the location is usually wrong! (Example: Friend invites me to a night club, we end up in the bluffs...) Is anyone having this issue? Do I have to repair my game? Is this a known bug?
SunStone.
~SunStone~ <3
A Sims 4 player and fan!

Comments

• Options
    Akl500PAkl500P Posts: 2,986 Member
    Yes it’s a known bug. The devs are aware and working on a fix for it. I have it as well. I’ve ended up in Selvadorada before when I was supposed to be in Del Sol Valley, which was hilarious but not expected for sure.
  • Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    Once I ended up at another sim's home. It was another family that I was also playing, but not at that moment. I got a notification that the baby (from the other family) was being neglected, and if I didn't do something the baby was going to be taken away. So my sim who was supposed to be on a date ended up taking care of someone else's child.
  • Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,406 Member
    I have it too. For me the locale type is usually the same, just not the place that was suggested. Sometimes I stay where they end up, other times I go through an extra loading screen to get where I want.
  • Options
    SunStone02SunStone02 Posts: 107 Member
    Akl500P wrote: »
    Yes it’s a known bug. The devs are aware and working on a fix for it. I have it as well. I’ve ended up in Selvadorada before when I was supposed to be in Del Sol Valley, which was hilarious but not expected for sure.

I am glad it's not just me! I hope we get a bug patch in April.

Thank you all for your quick replies!
    ~SunStone~ <3
    A Sims 4 player and fan!
  • Options
    Is there a temporary fix for this until the bug patch? (I hope the devs fix it in the next patch.)
    ~SunStone~ <3
    A Sims 4 player and fan!
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,570 Member
    Yes. I have it frequently. So much so, that I've made a note of where they were supposed to meet up, just to be certain.
    SunStone02 wrote: »
    Is there a temporary fix for this until the bug patch? (I hope the devs fix it in the next patch.)

I would say, once you meet up with the Sim in question, hit the 'm' and take them to aforementioned destination. Other than that I just roll with it.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    Yes. I have it frequently. So much so, that I've made a note of where they were supposed to meet up, just to be certain.
    SunStone02 wrote: »

I would say, once you meet up with the Sim in question, hit the 'm' and take them to aforementioned destination. Other than that I just roll with it.

I can't go manage worlds during hang out events. :(
    ~SunStone~ <3
    A Sims 4 player and fan!
  • Options
    KathesaurKathesaur Posts: 58 Member
    I also get this issue, but sometimes it'll throw me a curve ball and take me to the right place, with the wrong sim :D
    Liberty Lee invited me to hang at her place. Got there and she was away at work, but Travis was waiting for me instead... :/