Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Apparently I'm not allowed to choose which Zodiac my Sims have

The other day, I remade some Sims I had a while back and today I realized that one of their signs changed from Leo to Virgo and I tried to change it back and it's keeps popping back to Virgo. So apparently she and her twin aren't allowed to be the same sign or the same age for that matter as it keeps putting her as aging up in 17 days and her TWIN aging up in 25.

This is really getting on my nerves. Anyone know a fix for this?

Comments

• Options
    jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    I changed with MC and then reset them both. It has worked fine so far :)
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    Fairy_HappyFairy_Happy Posts: 8,906 Member
    Okay, I'll try that. Thank you. :)
  • Options
    igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    When we bring a sim into an EA version of CAS or its subsets (anything that changes clothes, hair, etc. or testingcheats CAS itself), the game will tend to randomize sims' ages within their current age ranges. This is the most common cause of ages diverging among twins and triplets or any sims who were supposed to have been born on the same day, not counting in-game things like Life Fruit, Soymilk, elixirs, and LTRs that mess with sims' ages on purpose.

The MC versions of CAS and their subsets do not do this. MC Integration is required to extend the MC version of CAS across the entire game.

On the Zodiac signs, while MC can make adjustments on the spot as needed I also use this one to manage which signs they are given at birth so that twins, triplets, etc. also always get the same signs. Otherwise the attribute is just a random thing.
    http://modthesims.info/d/492741/newborns-get-zodiac-signs-that-match-the-current-season.html

This mod developer was brilliant back when he was active, some of his mods are outdated now and should not be used, but this one remains fine for all I know of who still use it on any patch level.
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • Options
    Fairy_HappyFairy_Happy Posts: 8,906 Member
    Okay thank you. I have MC but I'll look into that mod that you shared as well.