Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cheat questions

Okay, in the sims2, you could press control c and the box comes up on the screen to allow you to put cheat codes.
but i did the same in sims3 and it didn't happen. :(.
Are there any cheats for sims3? If so, can you give me a link to them? i just want to see what they are. (Not like i'm going to use them...:shifty eyes:)

Comments

• Options
    serenamoonrose20serenamoonrose20 Posts: 3 New Member
    edited June 2009
    press control shift c

snooty sims has a list
  • Options
    Crazykate515Crazykate515 Posts: 71 New Member
    edited June 2009
    the only ones i kno of so far is.....
    kaching 1,000
    motherlode 50,000

not that i use them lol :lol:
  • Options
    GramcrackersGramcrackers Posts: 1,162 Member
    edited June 2009
    I found some listed in the read me file.
  • Options
    DeekadooDeekadoo Posts: 7 New Member
    edited June 2009
    testingcheatsenabled true

Took me a bit to figure that one out
  • Options
    LasinlaurLasinlaur Posts: 3 New Member
    edited June 2009
    My computer is doing the same thing--it won't give me the box, even when I press Control-Shift-C. I've been with the Sims since the first game and I've never had this problem and I'm kind of getting irritated. Anyone know what to do?
  • Options
    sjsimmy02sjsimmy02 Posts: 190 Member
    edited June 2009
    Lasinlaur wrote:
    My computer is doing the same thing--it won't give me the box, even when I press Control-Shift-C. I've been with the Sims since the first game and I've never had this problem and I'm kind of getting irritated. Anyone know what to do?

I am having the same problem. It's driving me insane! :shock:
  • Options
    tiniehtottiniehtot Posts: 2 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I thought mine wasn't pulling up a box as well until I realized that they changed the color of it.

Its a dark blue bar instead of a white one this time, it blended in with everything else so I didn't notice it right away!
  • Options
    LasinlaurLasinlaur Posts: 3 New Member
    edited June 2009
    tiniehtot wrote:
    I thought mine wasn't pulling up a box as well until I realized that they changed the color of it.

Its a dark blue bar instead of a white one this time, it blended in with everything else so I didn't notice it right away!

Not on my game...a bar just isn't coming up at all. I even tried typing just in case I couldn't see the bar and it wasn't recognizing anything. Maybe it's just my game?
  • Options
    EloxlyEloxly Posts: 114 Member
    edited June 2009
    I did get the box but I couldn't get out of it! "Exit" didn't work. I just wanted to turn off aging so I could learn the game before my Sim got old! Then I found aging in the options, derrrr.....

Directions to the cheat list are greatly appreciated, I don't often use them but sometimes I just HAVE to improve the house... :D
  • Options
    lizsterrrlizsterrr Posts: 2 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I used the "motherlode" cheat last night by pressing control + shift + c. A dark blue bar that blends in with the background popped up on the very top of the screen. I didn't have any problems with it, the cheat worked perfectly. Maybe it's your game? :/
  • Options
    bluemoonbluemoon Posts: 11 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I had that same problem do ctrl + shift + windows key + c
  • Options
    SimLogic51SimLogic51 Posts: 359 Member
    edited June 2009
    It's still not popping up.
    When is the patch supposed to come out?
  • Options
    unholyalmondunholyalmond Posts: 16 New Member
    edited June 2009
    When in the text box, enter help, and it will give you the list of cheats.
  • Options
    purpleto280purpleto280 Posts: 949 Member
    edited June 2009
    The box is transparent if you start typing can you see it, try that, cause I know I can see it barely, but its there, I know its supose to be Transparent as I have boughtin a brand new comp ... for the game. Everything works great on it.
    sigsims%20copy_zps4jb8b2a9.png
  • Options
    MooseLovinLadyMooseLovinLady Posts: 69 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Eloxly wrote:
    I did get the box but I couldn't get out of it! "Exit" didn't work. I just wanted to turn off aging so I could learn the game before my Sim got old! Then I found aging in the options, derrrr.....

Directions to the cheat list are greatly appreciated, I don't often use them but sometimes I just HAVE to improve the house... :D

You can go int to options in game for aging