Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can't add furniture to family inventory

I drag a piece of furniture to the family inventory via buy mode and the circle with the red slash comes up, which means I can't put it in there. I try and try again and it just won't work. I tried taking some things out of the inventory (I didn't put them in, were already there) because I figured it was some spacing issue, but it doesn't work. I have some sim families where it does work however, I can put things in even if they already have a ton of furniture in their inventory. So I know I'm not doing anything wrong from my side. But with other families, even when they don't have much, it doesn't work. I can't put furniture in the personal sim inventory either.

Comments

• Options
    igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    IF you are using NRaas mods, first try using MasterController's Sort Inventory commands on the Household (Lot) menu and then on the sims to see if that unsticks things. If not, try a MC Reset of the entire household.

Without mods, or if that doesn't work, in Edit Town evict the household to the side of the screen, copy their lot down to the bin, bulldoze, replace with a copy, move everyone back in and see if that kind of reset helps.
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net