Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

This game is sometimes unbareable...

KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
edited February 2019 in The Sims 4 Game Feedback
...I am playing my teen family, and my god ever since the last update the idle standing around while their que has things to do is SO annoying and makes me just wanna rage quit..>.< This bug is getting to be very annoying, and I honestly don't see it being fixed anytime soon...

I've cleaned my cache, I've done everything but the idle bug is REALLY annoying me today.

EDIT : Example : My sim and the sim she is talking to will just stare at each other while I try doing friendly or any interactions...SOOOO annoying (but heh have a laugh at the other sim with the tiara) ldSgRuI.png

Comments

• Options
    ArchieonicArchieonic Posts: 1,040 Member
    Simulation lag, indeed annoying and old.

A mod gets rid of most of it and sims become very reactive and fast if you do use mods. Otherwise, depending on the lot, it can be unbearable. Nothing to do that you probably haven't tried before like resetting TS4 folder and using game boosters or manually setting the pc to high performance. Additionally if the PC has a lower end processor, this specific issue becomes much, much worse.
  • Options
    Archieonic wrote: »

A mod gets rid of most of it and sims become very reactive and fast if you do use mods. Otherwise, depending on the lot, it can be unbearable. Nothing to do that you probably haven't tried before like resetting TS4 folder and using game boosters or manually setting the pc to high performance. Additionally if the PC has a lower end processor, this specific issue becomes much, much worse.

What the mod to fix this?
  • Options
    ArchieonicArchieonic Posts: 1,040 Member
    Archieonic wrote: »

What the mod to fix this?

http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=617117&c=1&goto=newpost

Go to post #282, it's the latest working version that someone was kind enough to update since the mod creator has gone missing. I've been running it with 35 other mods and with Strangerville installed even with no issues at all.
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    ...I am playing my teen family, and my god ever since the last update the idle standing around while their que has things to do is SO annoying and makes me just wanna rage quit..>.< This bug is getting to be very annoying, and I honestly don't see it being fixed anytime soon...

I've cleaned my cache, I've done everything but the idle bug is REALLY annoying me today.

EDIT : Example : My sim and the sim she is talking to will just stare at each other while I try doing friendly or any interactions...SOOOO annoying (but heh have a laugh at the other sim with the tiara) ldSgRuI.png

It's simulation lag. I get it sometimes but especially in San Myshuno.

Yeah they aren't fixing it any time soon especially since March won't even have a patch lamo. I'm also really annoyed by how they broke something with GF's patch (or was that Seasons? Can't recall now) and sims now have jumpy animations sometimes. Like sims start animating but suddenly they go back to their previous spot and then jump back to the animation. So bad.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options

http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=617117&c=1&goto=newpost

Go to post #282, it's the latest working version that someone was kind enough to update since the mod creator has gone missing. I've been running it with 35 other mods and with Strangerville installed even with no issues at all.

And wow, it freakin' fixed most of it...tis a shame I gotta have a mod to fix this issue, I am starting to believe modders would do a whole lot better job at this game then the people that work on it ... smh

• Options
    keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    I am going bananas with dropped actions and warping at the moment. I think I am going to play sims 2 for a while because I should be annoyed when I am trying to have fun.
  • Options
    GoldenBuffyGoldenBuffy Posts: 4,025 Member
    It's happening to me as well. Drives me crazy.
    epngF25.png
    It's up to Nancy!
    My YouTube!

• Options
    AprilDawnAprilDawn Posts: 795 Member
    It is bad - I have rest my sims so many times already and this is a new game after resetting the sims folder and repairing and having no mods or CC - think I will try that simulation lag mod though. It is especially bad with toddlers.