Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How to wash small dogs?

Everytime I tell my sim to wash my spaniel she picks her up then puts her down again but my border collie gets washed fine...

Comments

• Options
    bandit5bandit5 Posts: 919 Member
    you need a bathtub too wash puppies and small dogs
  • Options
    AmySims09AmySims09 Posts: 1,227 Member
    I have a bathtub. Thats what I used to wash the border collie.
  • Options
    CheekybitsCheekybits Posts: 1,030 Member
    AmySims09 wrote: »

Do you have mods?
  • Options
    AmySims09AmySims09 Posts: 1,227 Member
    edited November 2017
    Cheekybits wrote: »
    AmySims09 wrote: »

Do you have mods?

Just 3 which I *need*.
  • Options
    ShadowGirl2017ShadowGirl2017 Posts: 41 Member
    > @AmySims09 said:
    > Everytime I tell my sim to wash my spaniel she picks her up then puts her down again but my border collie gets washed fine...

Hello. I happen to be having the same problem. I have a Yorkshire Terrier, which is a small dog. Whenever my sim picks the dog up, the dog/sim shows a no footprint bubble over their head. However, the larger dogs go into the bath just fine.

Please help if you can. Thank you.
    I usually let my sims have their imaginary friends but once they become teenagers the imaginary friends get in the way. I never learn. B)
  • Options
    StormsviewStormsview Posts: 2,603 Member

If you do not want to try to remove your Mods first, I understand that is a lot of trouble, You can try just clicking on a normal bathtub, any kind will do and click bath, chose which dog. try it with different tubs in the home. When I have issues with a sim dropping commands I like to put the command in two times. that way when they drop one they will have the other. I have all small dogs so yes I wash my small dogs all the time. but sometimes I do have to tell them twice.
    we'll give you a full refund. Just make sure you make your request within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase, or within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first.
    Who said EA doesn't have a sense of humor
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Try the kitchen sink.
  • Options
    GymeaLillieGymeaLillie Posts: 106 Member
    I know this is an old thread, but in case anyone else is having a similar problem, sometimes it helps to call the pet to the bathroom first THEN cue up the action to bath the dog.