Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

TS4 is so bad compared with TS3

I really do like TS4 especially CAS and the gallery but that is about it! TS3 was amazing you had better expansion packs, open world (NOT GOING TO HAPPEN IN TS4?).

I'd really like to see the following:
  • University Expansion/Game/Stuff Pack
  • More careers - like education, firefighter
  • Body hair - make the sims look more realistic
  • Cars
  • Less loading screens
  • More worlds

Comments

• Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,551 Member
    It certainly was dire when it first came out, but I think it's pretty good now, if still lacking in certain things.

I have been back in to TS3 a few times lately and it just doesn't do it for me anymore. I don't know what it is, because I always thought it was totally awesome before. I loved the open world and the cast feature, being able to control multiple sims in multiple locations at once. But it just seems kinda meh now. I actually thought the other day about uninstalling it from my computer :o
  • Options
    AHolyToiletAHolyToilet Posts: 870 Member
    Yet another thread with somebody complaining about the game...
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,895 Member
    Love them both! Along with Sims 2. Just wish I had more time to play them all. 🥰
  • Options
    GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    Yet another post complaining about about an OP that has the right to complain about an game.
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • Options
    SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    Looks like an army career might be coming back though. Check the forum for a trailer tonight. :)
  • Options
    GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    I really do like TS4 especially CAS and the gallery but that is about it! TS3 was amazing you had better expansion packs, open world (NOT GOING TO HAPPEN IN TS4?).

I'd really like to see the following:
    • University Expansion/Game/Stuff Pack
    • More careers - like education, firefighter
    • Body hair - make the sims look more realistic
    • Cars
    • Less loading screens
    • More worlds

No, we may never get an game as feature full as Sims 3 and even Sims 2, looking at how Sims 4 was developed Sims 4 may never get robust features as Sims 2 and 3 had. Sims 4 is not a terrible game, it just lack for me the extra pizzazz and oomph that the older games had. I only like one or features that Sims 4 offers and it is not emotions. I am happy that Sims 4 is not the only game I play. :)
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,895 Member
    Goldmoldar wrote: »
    Yet another post complaining about about an OP that has the right to complain about an game.

The Guru's have said time and again that these comparison threads never end well. The OP definitely has the right to air an opinion but starting with yet another Sims 4 vs Sims 3 in the title is probably not the most diplomatic way to go about it.
  • Options
    Lady_BalloraLady_Ballora Posts: 786 Member
    Wow,Dannysage. Just....wow. Trying to start another Sims 3 vs. Sims 4 war? Seriously? I like Sims 1 better than Sims 3,but would I go on to Sims 3 forums and start a Sims 1 vs Sims 3 war? No,I wouldn't. Why not try editing your post to be a REAL comparision? Try stating the pros ad cons of Sims 3,and the pros and cons of Sims 4. For example,you could say something like "Sims 3 had open world,but that open world wasn't very good,for it caused severe lag for some people. Sims 4 world is a closed world...I don't care for the teleporting loading screens,but it doesn't really cause any severe lagging issues." Your current post makes you appear as somewhat of a rabid Sims 3 fan.
    Why do you hide inside these walls?
  • Options
    EA_CianEA_Cian Posts: 1,359 EA Staff (retired)
    Locking this before we move any further.

Some folks prefer 3 to 4, others its the opposite. For some 2 might trounce them both, and so on! Let's not make threads try to pit the two against each other in this way. If you want to see features from 3 come over to 4 that's fine, make a thread about it but let's not pit the games against each other - it just leads to folks fighting and can be a wee bit rude. :frowning:

Let's also please not then make comments like "another thread like this"? It can also be a bit rude and that's not cool either.
    ~my hair color is frequently changing, so my Sim reflects that~

Have questions about necroposting? Check out our Necroposting thread.

Bugs/Issues should be posted on Answers HQ, learn more over on Update on The Sims 4 Help Center.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top