Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hint to University or Witches?

LanieBorneLanieBorne Posts: 74 Member
Alright. Do you know if there are any hints to university or Witches in GF, or any other packs?
Post edited by LanieBorne on

Hint to University or Witches? 85 votes

I agree!
11%
determigFreezerBunnyCowplantTherainisniceTheRedLionctthomasMadachan88DorothyLanieBorneTopher8907Iiyonce 10 votes
Maybe...
16%
Mariefoxprice83robyngravesBagoas77Blade334JennyggtaydevLukeNathalieLittlBowBubInternal_ChaosKiwicantdieKirRaeGameralyssad9918SimsWichtessimms745 14 votes
Nope.
56%
catmom1987icmnfrshrudy8292IcewolfPlayerSinger2010AlrynnAnmirlainvisiblgirlsimgirl1010friendlysimmersluthienrisingloubyloulouBluellesimmietimeCeCeDotelelunicyBlueSeaWavesEmmaVanethe_greenplumbobwormstache999 48 votes
I hope so.
15%
aprilroseWedIrdiwenANNETTE1951dragonfreakR0bertadoogeriegnelso1239HalloMolliCementNicoleaSimsandraDreamySims 13 votes

Comments

• Options
    SinaMegapolisSinaMegapolis Posts: 244 Member
    Nope.
    I don't think EAxis developers would want to leave hints as subtle as spelling errors for a big pack like University. When they want to hint at stuff they do bigger hints like using a themed render and/or dropping related words in item descriptions. (in one case Pet calenders were made as a hint to Seasons in Cats and Dogs)
  • Options
    LanieBorneLanieBorne Posts: 74 Member
    edited February 2019
    I agree!
    I don't think EAxis developers would want to leave hints as subtle as spelling errors for a big pack like University. When they want to hint at stuff they do bigger hints like using a themed render and/or dropping related words in item descriptions. (in one case Pet calenders were made as a hint to Seasons in Cats and Dogs)

It's not too subtle, though, is it?
  • Options
    SinaMegapolisSinaMegapolis Posts: 244 Member
    Nope.
    Well, i can't even say if it can be classified as a hint
  • Options
    storyystoryy Posts: 417 Member
    I haven't noticed any spelling errors in the notifications for GF... do you have a link to that thread, or know how we can find it? I'm interested in how it appears, and if it is a subtle hint or if it's simply misspelled words lol.
  • Options
    CheekybitsCheekybits Posts: 1,030 Member
    We all know a university type pack is coming the question isn't IF its WHEN.
  • Options
    CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    Seriously? :D
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    Nope.
    best advice I can give here is to wait and see because at the moments I do not see this as true until there an official annoucment
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    pinneduphairpinneduphair Posts: 918 Member
    edited February 2019
    Nope.
    No offense, but that’s a huge stretch. Spelling errors are almost guaranteed in games with a lot of text. A pack with more of them than average is just that.
    Post edited by pinneduphair on
  • Options
    SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    edited February 2019
    What? What exactly is the “hint” that you’re referring too? I didn’t understand
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Nope.
    The only hint I see with numerous spelling errors is the pack was rushed but just looking at the world that was obvious.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    EliharbEliharb Posts: 476 Member
    Nope.
    This is like someone saying the trees from the base game confirm a farming pack is coming. That's how much of a stretch this is.
    Playing on Intel Core i7-5960X 16 core CPU - 32 GB DDR4 Ram - GTX 980 Ti
  • Options
    FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    I agree!
    I think it is a hint to a Farming Expansion, since you don't need special writing skills if you want to become a farmer, grow crops and raise animals, therefore the spelling errors could indicate that a farmer wrote them - therefore a Farming EP could come
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    soko37soko37 Posts: 593 Member
    edited February 2019
    We will get university and witches at some point. The gurus would not have done extensive poll taking about what other supernaturals we wanted if they didn't intend to do something and witches won out against all polls. University is just a given. I haven't looked for any hints in GF but if I see one I will let ya know.
  • Options
    I think it is a hint to a Farming Expansion, since you don't need special writing skills if you want to become a farmer, grow crops and raise animals, therefore the spelling errors could indicate that a farmer wrote them - therefore a Farming EP could come

What spelling errors?
  • Options
    I agree!
    soko37 wrote: »

What spelling errors?

OP mentioned in the original post (now edited) that the many spelling errors in Get Famous (Notifications & object descriptions) might be a hint
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    ForkySporkyForkySporky Posts: 91 Member
    edited February 2019
    Nope.
    There was an item... I can't remember now which one... it said it would look great in a dorm room. I dunno if I'd call it a hint. ._. I'm just sayiiiiing...
  • Options
    To me, if I were searching for clues within GF, it seems to hint to cars more than anything.
  • Options

I cant find any spelling errors, but I surely wouldn't connect bad spelling to a farmer. Misspelled words seem more connected to elementary school than anything.
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    There's a huge sailboat next door to the open lot in del sol. Could be hints to a water pack, but really you can make a hint out of most anything if you try.
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,432 Member
    Nope.
    There's a huge sailboat next door to the open lot in del sol. Could be hints to a water pack, but really you can make a hint out of most anything if you try.

There’s plenty of sailboats in the world that C&Ds bought though
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    I agree!

I cant find any spelling errors, but I surely wouldn't connect bad spelling to a farmer. Misspelled words seem more connected to elementary school than anything.

Well I still hope there will be a Farming Expansion soon :) Want my cows, chickens, sheep and nectar making
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    superkyle221superkyle221 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Nope.
    I think it's a cult.
    I don't remember how to change my signature.