Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Making a sim look like a celebrity help?

I've only been playing about a week and I would really like to make my sim look like Claudia Black. I know there's a way you can make things in the game, from editing programs, but I don't know what those are and how to use them. Any suggestions? And is it possible to use a photograph and get the software to copy it? (I know it's a long shot but had to ask).

Comments

• Options
    BaelzianythBaelzianyth Posts: 684 Member
    edited December 2010
    Avilea wrote:
    I've only been playing about a week and I would really like to make my sim look like Claudia Black. I know there's a way you can make things in the game, from editing programs, but I don't know what those are and how to use them. Any suggestions? And is it possible to use a photograph and get the software to copy it? (I know it's a long shot but had to ask).

pity it doesn't work by scanning photos or Celebs would have a case for suing EA for likeness rights infringement.

But I'm sure many Sims players would spend money to put real celebs in their games and trade celebs they create in game.

Maybe that should be a feature of Sims 4.. where Sims actually are photo-realistic/genic.
    Forum needs a Sympathy option to add to disagree (automatic), Agree (after finding proof of statement elsewhere), Like (not sure what this is for other than sympathy comments to OPs that done a bad), and LOL (at oblivious people posting comments fishing for sympathy).
  • Options
    SpnWinchesterSpnWinchester Posts: 2 New Member
    Alright y’all I’ve been playing sims for a really long time now, I’ve been trying to make a sim of Jensen Ackles, Jared Padalecki and Misha Collins, but I guess I’m not that creative cause no matter how much I try I just can’t make them look like the celebrity. If anyone out there knows how to do it please help. Like maybe make one and tell what eyes, hair and such you used. I know there are some very skilled people out there that can make the perfect replica of a celeb. I’ve seen it. Like whomever did the Rihanna sim. Please help!!! Thank you.