Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Build Help

Ok, so um... I really like building and I absolutely suck at floor plans. I really need help with the floor plan of a penthouse I'm building. Any suggestions?
<a href="http://animevampllover.tumblr.com/post/182254643611/ok-so-um-ive-been-pretty-obsessed-with-playing">this is what it looks like</a>

Comments

• Options
    NeedrarNeedrar Posts: 141 Member
    First off, pick a style you like. Maybe clean and minimal or warm woodland theme. Because from there on you start building. As lay-out is also affected by theme, you need to have a few things clear. Basic function over luxery. You have 3 floors (wel 1 roof floor, so basicly 2 floors to build on. Pick a few rooms from the build menu you like or just pick items from out of those pre build rooms (you can do that in the menu by selecting the room (background of that room turns green.) And then select the item in that room.) And place then on you're floor. Then just shuffle them about so you have a rough feeling for it. Build around the rest of of is what i do.

As for idea's what to build. Depends on what sims are going to live there.
  • Options
    animevampanimevamp Posts: 136 Member
    I think I'm going to go ahead and close this. I finally figured out a floor plan and I've finished the build.