Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Teens receiving full time job offers!

My teen started receiving full time job offers that usually for YA and older only once he had great reputation, first he received Gardener then now social media I tried to accept the offer thinking maybe the working hours is reduced due to school but they're the same!

How can they go to work while having school? Is this a bug?

Comments

• Options
    LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    That sounds more like an oversight. And bug. Might have to head over to the ea bug reports. I don't remember if that was on the list or not.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    UserMnk1116UserMnk1116 Posts: 19 Member
    I remember reading elsewhere that people were having this same problem. I think it definitely is a glitch!
  • Options
    SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    You should probably report this to the Answers HQ, can’t link sorry, my account is new
    @SimGuruNick
  • Options
    IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    Yeah, it's a bug. After my teen accepted, none of the teens in my household could go to school. I wouldn't recommended accepting the offers.
  • Options
    FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    That's a bummer if it's a bug...I think it woulda been cool if they'd had an option to quit school to become a gardener XD. And with the social media, maybe they could work from home everytime, go to school, and then do work activities as an after school thing? Like, it's actually a neat idea, if it worked properly lol.
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    It's a bug.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,449 Member
    I have this too. :/
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    PearLadyPearLady Posts: 207 Member
    It's indeed a bug (and I agree as well a bummer of one)...reported a bit ago in the AHQ about it. Feel free to do a "MeToo" and contribute your findings there.
    "Teen offered full-time job"
    Don't anger the fruit. It may make her toot (at you). ;)