Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dung Huo's stolen treasure

so im in the underground tomb in front of the marketplace. ive already cleared all of the electrical traps and now the only thing between me and the chained door is a water trap. i can walk through it and even stand in it, but what i cant do is disarm it. i need to be able to pull out the moveable statues in the back so i can push the red moveable statue on the floor space, which im assuming unlocks the door. Help!!! I can't figure this out and it's so frustrating!

oh my gosh i am so lame! i missed a stupid crescent slot....which gve me a stand-on plate...whick turned water off. Sorry!!!

Comments

• Options
    angelamarie1217angelamarie1217 Posts: 9 New Member
    edited December 2009
    Would you happen to know how to find the "key" to get to the treasure? I can't find it anywhere, at the marketplace, that is where the icon is.... It is driving me crazy
  • Options
    SIMply_DivineSIMply_Divine Posts: 413 New Member
    edited December 2009
    Hi, angelamarie1217

I had to look this up as well. :oops:

Behind the General Store is a floor hole, inspect it and a staircase will appear, the key I believe is in there. :-)
  • Options
    TPB01TPB01 Posts: 1,978 New Member
    edited December 2009
    The **** Huo keystone is below the general store in the 3rd level of the market caves in a treasure chest. Once you find it, report in and you will be ready to go after the family treasure in the "treasure tove" tomb. I was stuck between the two at first.
  • Options
    RovieRovie Posts: 34 Member
    edited December 2009
    As stated in other places, you have to inspect a hole behind the general store which opens a staircase. Go down the stairs to find a couple of remains that you can mourn. One of them will open another hole to inspect. Then look inside the sarcophagus to open the wall to get to the rest of the marketplace tomb.

This tomb is pretty straightforward. There are a few boulders in there but I don't think you need to break them to get to **** Huo's key.

You may be required to have the quest to find the key before the key will spawn in the chest at the end. There is one crescent lock in here but there is also a crescent key in the tomb.