Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

**** Huo's Key

Where can you find **** Huo's Key? I know it says it is clearly marked on the map but i can't find the keystone anywhere! :oops:

Comments

• Options
    zeureekazeureeka Posts: 9
    edited December 2009
    Oh man, this one had me wrestling waaaay longer than it should have.

In the Shang Simla market, go behind the market buildings. There's a hole in the ground (I think it's behind the restaurant, but I may be wrong). Inspect it, and you'll get a hidden switch, which opens a stairway in the ground.

Go down there, and fully explore the tomb (as much as you can - you'll see what I mean when you get down there) and the keystone is in a treasure chest at the end.
  • Options
    codo001codo001 Posts: 252 New Member
    edited December 2009
    zeureeka wrote:
    Oh man, this one had me wrestling waaaay longer than it should have.

In the Shang Simla market, go behind the market buildings. There's a hole in the ground (I think it's behind the restaurant, but I may be wrong). Inspect it, and you'll get a hidden switch, which opens a stairway in the ground.

Go down there, and fully explore the tomb (as much as you can - you'll see what I mean when you get down there) and the keystone is in a treasure chest at the end.
    she is correct, i would just like to note that there are TWO holes on that lot. so be carful cuz one doesnt go anywhere unless you get the key from the other one. i think thats how it goes....sorry
  • Options
    zeureekazeureeka Posts: 9
    edited December 2009
    Two holes? I didn't see that.

I did see a spot where I had to stand to open up the other tomb, but I'll take a look for the other hole. Neat.
  • Options
    RovieRovie Posts: 34 Member
    edited December 2009
    As stated in other places, you have to inspect a hole behind the general store which opens a staircase. Go down the stairs to find a couple of remains that you can mourn. One of them will open another hole to inspect. Then look inside the sarcophagus to open the wall to get to the rest of the marketplace tomb.

This tomb is pretty straightforward. There are a few boulders in there but I don't think you need to break them to get to **** Huo's key.

You may be required to have the quest to find the key before the key will spawn in the chest at the end. There is one crescent lock in here but there is also a crescent key in the tomb.