Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Looking for a period mod

AliakaraAliakara Posts: 94 Member
edited January 2019 in Gameplay Mods
Hello,
I'm looking for a mod that would allow my sims to have their periods.

I know the Woohoo mod has that functionality, but I'm not comfortable with some of the other not optionnal parts of it.
I also found some mods from 2016 that seem abandonned...

I'm searching something basic, like a moodlet changing the sim behavior just a bit. Does anyone know a mod doing that ?

{EA_Lanna: Edited out named mod. Please do not name adult mods! It is against the forum rules}
Post edited by EA_Lanna on

Comments

• Options
    Naitomea_SimsNaitomea_Sims Posts: 5 New Member
    The easiest would be installing WW. Just ignore the rest and do not install the animation/script files for the non-period related side of the mod.
  • Options
    AliakaraAliakara Posts: 94 Member
    Stupidly enough, my biggest problem is that I see my male sims junk each time I remove their pants in CAS, boxer wasn't a problem, but I didn't need that visual...
    I haven't found a simple way around that, plus it seems stupid to have such an heavy mod just for periods.
  • Options
    Goth583Goth583 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Before the update there was a Period Mod that I remember seeing being reviewed on YT. I don't remember the name of the mod, but I think it was just called Period Mod and was on MTS. I don't know the creator so I'm not sure if its something that was actively being worked on or not. I use WW because all the features make the game more realistic, but Turbo just updated the menstrual cycle part and its amazing! You can always change your settings for the things you don't want in your game.
    https://originalsimmer.blogspot.com - Check out my current TS4 Legacy!
  • Options
    bwoogiebwoogie Posts: 5 New Member
    there is a trait you can add...
    I'm too new to post links just google 'sulsul-the-period-mod-my-first-attemptthis' and it should be the first link on a tumblr blog.
  • Options
    MinaiMinai Posts: 706 Member
    I think there's a setting under naturism or whatever its called where you can keep the mosaic blur
  • Options
    FanofthenbaFanofthenba Posts: 2 New Member
    [quote="Naitomea_Sims;c-16838082"]The easiest would be installing WW. Just ignore the rest and do not install the animation/script files for the non-period related side of the mod.[/quote]

What do you mean can u explain a litttle more and be more specific?
  • Options
    FanofthenbaFanofthenba Posts: 2 New Member
    [quote="Goth583;c-16840248"]Before the update there was a Period Mod that I remember seeing being reviewed on YT. I don't remember the name of the mod, but I think it was just called Period Mod and was on MTS. I don't know the creator so I'm not sure if its something that was actively being worked on or not. I use WW because all the features make the game more realistic, but Turbo just updated the menstrual cycle part and its amazing! You can always change your settings for the things you don't want in your game. [/quote]

[quote="Goth583;c-16840248"]Before the update there was a Period Mod that I remember seeing being reviewed on YT. I don't remember the name of the mod, but I think it was just called Period Mod and was on MTS. I don't know the creator so I'm not sure if its something that was actively being worked on or not. I use WW because all the features make the game more realistic, but Turbo just updated the menstrual cycle part and its amazing! You can always change your settings for the things you don't want in your game. [/quote] how do you do that??
  • Options
    Mandy_LynMandy_Lyn Posts: 33 Member
    I remembered that the sims 2 used to have a period mod but I don't think they've created a light mod for periods.
  • Options
    Caitlin12347Caitlin12347 Posts: 4 New Member
    WW has steamer mod that censor the nudity in Cas . the underwear is back .
  • Options
    EIisabettaEIisabetta Posts: 5,708 Member
    Slice of Life also has a period option.
    moxiegraphix on Origin
  • Options
    PeculiarPlumbobPeculiarPlumbob Posts: 535 Member
    I use WW (because it also has the attraction part). I downloaded the streamer add-on and also disabled some of the settings so I won't have anything unwanted going on :'D
  • Options
    SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    I use WW (because it also has the attraction part). I downloaded the streamer add-on and also disabled some of the settings so I won't have anything unwanted going on :'D

Sol has turn on and turn offs now. Myself I don't use them but it's part of it now haha
  • Options
    PeculiarPlumbobPeculiarPlumbob Posts: 535 Member
    Sol has turn on and turn offs now. Myself I don't use them but it's part of it now haha

I know. I use both WW and SOL but I took the SOL period module out because WW had more detailed one. (:

• Options
    SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member

I know. I use both WW and SOL but I took the SOL period module out because WW had more detailed one. (:

Ah okay. I don't use either really but I sometimes add in one or two smaller features of sol into one of my saves and noticed the turn offs update just yesterday when I was doing that :)
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,570 Member
    You want the latest version of Slice of Life It has periods in it and a bunch of other things, too.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/