Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Why won't my sims woohoo?

Hi all! I bought the game the day it came out and I am loving it! :)

I have only been playing with 1 family so far. They are married and they will kiss, make out, and anything but when I try to get them to WooHoo or Try For Baby, they won't do it. I wait until the little status thing in the top corner says that they think the other is being "extremely irresistable" but they always turn each other down. What can I do? I really want them to have a baby!

Comments

• Options
    TheLighterDarkTheLighterDark Posts: 927 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Keep trying, as you have probably figured out by now, not all available options work all the time.

Just to keep it interesting and realistic, I like to add some foreplay before attempting "Try for baby," don't dive right at it or you can expect to get dumped.

I used WooHoo and Try For Baby both successfully today, so don't worry it's not your game's fault, just keep trying!
  • Options
    yourlegsgrowyourlegsgrow Posts: 200 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Just keep playing with the romantic interactions. It may take a lot of them to get there, but it will happen. This game is a lot more realistic. Even if you're married, not all partners are willing to jump into sex right away, they need flirting and kissing first to get them in the mood.
  • Options
    SursionSursion Posts: 12 New Member
    edited June 2009
    If you chose the party trait woo hooing is as common as chatting. One time I threw a party and woo hoo'd about 3-4 sims. I was amazed how easy they gave in :mrgreen:
  • Options
    SayYellow11SayYellow11 Posts: 511 Member
    edited June 2009
    Just keep playing with the romantic interactions. It may take a lot of them to get there, but it will happen. This game is a lot more realistic. Even if you're married, not all partners are willing to jump into sex right away, they need flirting and kissing first to get them in the mood.

Agreed. If the other person can't put in the time for foreplay then they should get no play. Speaking from personal experience here. :wink:

I love how this game is much more realistic!
  • Options
    MillieBobbyBrownMillieBobbyBrown Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi!
    I downloaded Sims 4 yesterday and I’m already addicted! But my sim Skylar recently had a baby and know is a kid but in the past we had problems like my sims won’t shower or put there toddler to bed they will pick her up and then put her back down. Then I just thought it had something to do with her age. Then she aged up to a kid and I tried to plan her outfit, tried to make her sleep, tried to make her shower but it wouldn’t work. I’m so sad 😢 does anyone have any ideas on what is going on??
  • Options
    EA_CianEA_Cian Posts: 1,359 EA Staff (retired)
    I'm closing this out as this is a thread about The Sims 3, not 4, and is also almost 10(!!) years old. Please review our necroposting guide at https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/946943/necroposting#latest (or in my signature) when posting in the future, thanks!
    ~my hair color is frequently changing, so my Sim reflects that~

Have questions about necroposting? Check out our Necroposting thread.

Bugs/Issues should be posted on Answers HQ, learn more over on Update on The Sims 4 Help Center.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top