Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Where is the sports/hobby/family pack?

I just had a conversation with another simmer and we thought a pack to build for example our own barn with more animals like horses cows, chickens up to training and riding horses in a horse pen. Or to build a tennis court, squasch room and yes, even a football field on the 64x64 lot. Or a zoo...

Personally Im not into the sport thingy but more and bigger animals Im all for that. I mean... riding horses in sims. Why isnt this a thing already?

Comments

• Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    TS3 has horses and you can take them to contests and ride them.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    Maybe that will happen in a Farming pack?

As for Sports, probably another separate pack, but doubt it happening anytime soon, if ever before TS4's extended lifespan ends.
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member

As for Sports, probably another separate pack, but doubt it happening anytime soon, if ever before TS4's extended lifespan ends.

Why? I’d personally love a hobbies/sports pack. I feel like ine of the coolest shstems ever introduced in The Sims was hobbies and interests in Freetime. Loved to get my sims in the zone.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    edited December 2018
    Sigzy05 wrote: »

Why? I’d personally love a hobbies/sports pack. I feel like ine of the coolest shstems ever introduced in The Sims was hobbies and interests in Freetime. Loved to get my sims in the zone.

I don't think they'd be able to get to it by the end of its lifespan, simply. With the shifting of priorities with "less is more" content becoming more prevalent in 2019, I don't think they'd even get to it if both EP and GP teams are occupied; I wouldn't think the SP team (if it still exists) would tackle that either.

Prove me wrong if we get it; until then, who knows.
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png