Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dog walking service

I think a dog walking service would be a great idea like you have a nanny to look after your child you can have someone to walk your dog. My dog always wants walks but my sims are either going to work or doing their needs because they are really low so i don't really get time to walk the dog so a dog walking service would be useful. Do you agree?

Comments

• Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Very much agree! I'd like to be able to have my own Sim walk multiple dogs as well.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    I agree as well. I downloaded a dog walker custom career, because I like dogs (and cats). It's a rabbit hole career though, it'd be really, really awesome if it was a service role you could hire...and even more awesome if it was an active career you could DO!
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
  • Options
    mikstamiksmikstamiks Posts: 9 New Member
    i agree, would be a great addition to the game
  • Options
    JessicaCardiloJessicaCardilo Posts: 1 New Member
    Have you ever thrown a party for your dog? Believe it or not, 11% of Americans have and almost 30% give a present to their dog on their special day.

Throwing a party for your pup doesn’t have to be stressful, it can be all out or simple DIY. After all, it’s unlikely you’ll disappoint your dog.

If you’ve been thinking about throwing a birthday party for your dog but weren’t sure where to start, or would just like to gather some inspiration on how to celebrate your puppy's first birthday, we’ve dug up some ideas on how you can throw a dog birthday party. Take it step by step, or cherry-pick what works for you.