Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

TOWNIE MAKEOVERS

When I feel like it, I like to makeover some of the townies and some of them end up looking really good. I've seen some other creators do this but I don't know how to extract the file with the townie in it. I've always wanted to upload stuff for sims 4 for other people to download and i think this is the way to do this but I don't know how? Help!
hope you all are smiling x

Comments

• Options
    CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    Save the household to your library and find the files for it in your Tray Folder. It would be the files with the same date and time that you saved the household at. If that's too difficult you can use the Tray Importer to find the files. These are the files you would need to provide if you're trying to share the sims without using the Gallery.
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • Options
    StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    edited December 2018
    Edited...cause @cupid answered better anyway... lol Should just add though, when he says "Tray" he means your gallery content. It was called Tray in older versions of the game and the lingo stuck.
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
  • Options
    M_Valentine22M_Valentine22 Posts: 203 Member
    Cupid wrote: »
    Save the household to your library and find the files for it in your Tray Folder. It would be the files with the same date and time that you saved the household at. If that's too difficult you can use the Tray Importer to find the files. These are the files you would need to provide if you're trying to share the sims without using the Gallery.

thank you so much i appreciate it alot
    hope you all are smiling x
  • Options
    EIisabettaEIisabetta Posts: 5,708 Member
    Stormkeep wrote: »
    Edited...cause @cupid answered better anyway... lol Should just add though, when he says "Tray" he means your gallery content. It was called Tray in older versions of the game and the lingo stuck.

The folder is still called Tray on your hard drive, all your saved sims and lots are in that folder.
    moxiegraphix on Origin