Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Multi-Venues, diving boards, and poop oh my!!!

HavenHaven Posts: 37 Member
edited December 2018 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
I would love to see multi venues. I made this cool lot for a diner/gift shop, I realized I couldn't do it after spending hours on it.

Also how about some slides and diving boards? Wouldn't it be awesome to be able to create a waterpark for your Sims to play in?

What about an 'eewww poop' moodlet that enables your sim to get grossed out by someone that has pooped or peed in the pool? I think that would just be funny and awesome XD

What do you all think?
w7ctvt.png

Comments

• Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I was with until the pool poop. :D

I'd be interested to know if lot traits could open up multi-venues on one lot.

If we ever get spiral stairs, I could see getting slides and other difficult sim animations. Diving might be out, tho'.
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »

If we ever get spiral stairs, I could see getting slides and other difficult sim animations. Diving might be out, tho'.

we techinally have diving in the game (if you have Get Together) not diving boards..
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    MadameLee wrote: »
    Dannydanbo wrote: »

we techinally have diving in the game (if you have Get Together) not diving boards..

Yes, we have diving off the platforms but the OP was speaking about diving boards.
  • Options
    HavenHaven Posts: 37 Member
    I'm not the biggest fan of the diving platforms. I would just like a simple diving board that can do over the pool, and stack 'em or make them taller.
    w7ctvt.png