Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

NPCs to add to game

What NPCs would people like to see? I was thinking it would be cool if you could hire a personal trainer to come to your house and help you level up fitness skill faster.

Comments

• Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited December 2018
    What NPCs would people like to see? I was thinking it would be cool if you could hire a personal trainer to come to your house and help you level up fitness skill faster.

Gyms already have trainers. You can ask them to personally train/mentor your sim at any gym for no cost, just hover over the sims in the venue to find him/her. It's usually a sim with high fitness skill How about that? No need for gym merberships in the sims ahaha

Personally, I'd like firemen, policemen and robbers back.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »

Gyms already have trainers. You can ask them to personally train/mentor your sim at any gym for no cost, just hover over the sims in the venue to find him/her. It's usually a sim with high fitness skill How about that? No need for gym merberships in the sims ahaha

Personally, I'd like firemen, policemen and robbers back.

I think the OP wants to be able to have a PRIVATE trainer at HOME like we can have a PRIVATE Massage session at HOME w/ Spa Pack
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    hotkakihotkaki Posts: 119 Member
    maybe that doesn't really count as an npc but I really miss from the sims 2 those fancy-shmancy private school's principals you could call, and they would come to your house and prepare a dinner for them and give them a tour around the house and try to impress them so that your child could get into their school. I wish stuff like that would have existed in the sims 4.
  • Options
    poeticlandmermaidpoeticlandmermaid Posts: 39 Member
    Oh I would definitely like to see the fireman and policeman come back! I think it was in TS3 but when the teens were out late after curfew the police would bring them home. :D
    xbeou9.jpg
  • Options
    boskos456boskos456 Posts: 66 Member
    Fireman
    Cops
    Burglars
    Clowns
    Dancers

(And I wish my maids and buttlers' uniforms were customisable)