Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is the Most Simple lot build you've ever done?

maryjane2joemaryjane2joe Posts: 294 Member
edited May 2018 in Off Topic Chat
1) What is the Most Simple lot build you've ever done... and what was it?

2) What is the Most Hardest lot build you've ever done... and what was it?

3) What was the Most Fun sim you ever made... and what was fun about it?

Note: you can post *one photo of each answer - but you don't have to...

AND - you don't have to answer all the questions unless you want.
285JXDb.jpg

Comments

• Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    1. Most Simple - An outhouse for the campground lot in Outdoor Retreat.

2. Most Hardest - A completely underground Tardis I built a long time ago for First Artist in my Time Lord Challenge save. Above ground it looks like a simple roadside park/rest area. But underground... o.O It's huge, a bit complicated and took a long time to build.

Link to Slideshow: https://imgur.com/a/W82X0 *Note - It's a large amount of images.

3. Most Fun Sim - Probably my Collector Sim, Leanne Summers. She was the first Sim I ever had with the Glutton trait and it cracked me up. Plus, it was tons of fun trying to complete EVERY collection possible. She did it by the way, except for the special challenges collections.

Or perhaps Joel Hunter, my Super Sim, and his wife. It was fun doing every aspiration and career, plus leveling every skill in the game with both of them. And they're just such a cute couple! :) OH! They also had the first set of twins in my game too.

Actually I've had tons of fun with ALL my Sims and their stories, but these two are in my Top Five Favorites.

I had another couple, Leonardo & Iris Gleason, that I posted a story about in WP, well, just one chapter. They were lots of fun too! Iris was the star of my Homeless Elder Challenge and Leonardo was a community gardener she befriended, fell in love with and eventually married. The story is on hiatus at the moment.

You can read Chapter One of "Hold Me Close," about Leo & Iris here if you'd like though. Here's a link:

https://karababy52.wordpress.com/ The SimLit Short Story is the prologue to their story.

I have tons of pics of Leanne, Joel and their homes/adventures as well, but nothing uploaded at the moment.

Thanks for looking, I apologize for not being able to pick just one Sim. It's just too hard, I love them all! Enjoy the rest of your week! :)

• Options
    mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    edited May 2018
    Most simple my first restaurant

eaBdZfT.png
    tpHNpyv.png

SQFoghe.png

8ZN2fdp.png

6WXkwg9.png

Tu0ppPT.png

Omms0Hd.png

iGwRT4K.png

g4blLOb.png

kEx5i3D.png

kM9QCTN.png

Most hardest were my Lighthouse lot, took forever to place the rocks
    1R7ojmZ.png

GzBfEB3.png
    lPffEep.png
    4xxcwB3.png
    KhRaqox.png
    DMF7j9n.png
    IBCx6Eu.png
    Rs7kBLK.png
    x2DzAb2.png
    mOSCLFI.png
    oLG08Io.png
    JNtlhb0.png
    nZLdOj3.png
    AwejraL.png
    W9IKXOg.png
    B4F4CiQ.png
    2QkvtCN.png

Most fun sim was actually a cat I made to represent a child's drawing for a guru challenge
    chkSU7N.png
  • Options
    SoapSudsSoapSuds Posts: 1,359 Member
    edited May 2018
    1. Most simple was a small house for a single mother and daughter starting out with very little and working their way up
    O5JyNcG.jpg

2. I'm not very good at building lots, so I don't normally do it. I think the hardest would be a spa/resort kind of place.
    H9aCZJA.jpg

3. I guess it depends. If by "ever made", it means the most fun to play, it would definitely be Aphrodite. She's my "mean girl" character. It's fun to have her be mean to almost everyone, but also make it to where she's super nice and lovable to her friends and family.
    XjPZmPg.jpg

However, my favorite Sim I ever made in CAS was probably Larissa. Wanted to make a character with some of the cyber goth CC I found, and she was pretty fun to make with it.
    Hd3ucln.jpg
    PBHHfHs.jpg
  • Options
    boskos456boskos456 Posts: 66 Member
    Most simple:
    An abandoned mining house in Forgotten Groto with a huge crystal (made of 10 different crystals sized up, put together with lights inside of the whole new crystal)

Hardest:
    Can't decide wether it is the cinema or the restaurant. Maybe the restaurant.

Most fun:
    The same as the hardest ones.

This list will probably change through time ;D