Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cheat or mod to remove illness?

Are there any cheats or mods to remove the illnesses from Get to Work? I used to have a mod, but it was deleted. I don't want my sims getting sick.

Comments

• Options
    aaronrulzaaronrulz Posts: 4,098 Member
    Are there any cheats or mods to remove the illnesses from Get to Work? I used to have a mod, but it was deleted. I don't want my sims getting sick.

just buy the medicine off the computer. It goes away right away once they drink it
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited November 2018
    Sims are getting illnesses more since installing Get Famous. I had 2 sims in 1 household both get sick. Had to order medicine for both.
  • Options
    AprilDawnAprilDawn Posts: 795 Member
    I have been noticing that even after taking the medicine - sims still act like they are sick even if the buff is gone, like that animation with the stars around their head like they are dizzy still happens after taking the medicine. Seems to be a delay in the medicine working, which makes more sense in reality but is not how it used to work.
  • Options
    SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member
    aaronrulz wrote: »

just buy the medicine off the computer. It goes away right away once they drink it

I don’t want to be constantly buying medicine though. I play 8 sim households so when one sim gets sick, it spreads to everyone. I also find the idle animations of being sick really annoying. I don’t want to deal with the illnesses at all.

I found an option in debug cheats to remove the illness, but I’m not sure if it will break my game if I use it.