Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Master Actor aspiration

Bronwin2Bronwin2 Posts: 2,010 Member
I am at level 2 and have to receive an award. Just how do I do this? It says I have to be invited to an awards ceremony but I am never invited. So how does this work?

Comments

• Options
    Evalyn326Evalyn326 Posts: 167 Member
    When your sim did well at his gig, he can be nominated for an award. I think you'll need to go to Studio PBP to see if your sim won. And if I'm not mistaken, it's mostly on Sundays.
  • Options
    simm621simm621 Posts: 1,037 Member
    Try earning a reward from the meet and greet. I never attended a ceremony or got an award from one and still completed the aspiration, can only have been from the award granted from the meet and greets I've done.
    Gallery ID: wiccanwonder
  • Options
    CogshellCogshell Posts: 164 Member
    You have to go to the Starlight Accolades (by default it's at Studio PBP) on Sunday and it starts at 6pm. You don't necessarily have to be invited/receive an official nomination, you just have to show up since it's a chance thing.
    ZnG1wMG.png
  • Options
    Bronwin2Bronwin2 Posts: 2,010 Member
    Cogshell, that worked thanks.
  • Options
    StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    Cogshell wrote: »
    You have to go to the Starlight Accolades (by default it's at Studio PBP) on Sunday and it starts at 6pm. You don't necessarily have to be invited/receive an official nomination, you just have to show up since it's a chance thing.

If I redid every lot in Del Sol Valley, do you know where it will be at? I still have two marked as up-and-coming and 2 as .. uh..whatever that other trait is regarding celebrities, but they aren't all the same type of lot anymore, will it matter?
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
  • Options
    CogshellCogshell Posts: 164 Member
    Stormkeep wrote: »
    Cogshell wrote: »

If I redid every lot in Del Sol Valley, do you know where it will be at? I still have two marked as up-and-coming and 2 as .. uh..whatever that other trait is regarding celebrities, but they aren't all the same type of lot anymore, will it matter?

@Stormkeep If they aren't lounges anymore then I don't think there will be a Starlight Accolades since they are only hosted at lounges with the 'Hottest Spot In Town' lot trait. Same goes for the celebrity meetups since they're only hosted at lounges with the 'Up and Coming Hotspot' trait.
    ZnG1wMG.png
  • Options
    StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    edited November 2018
    Ahh, crud...Guess I'll change the one set as a bar to a lounge. I think it has all the things required to be either.

One more question, @Cogshell, If I have a lounge set as "up and coming" in a different world (which I do) will that qualify for the meetups? I'm pretty sure I've seen them hosted there already, but I just was hoping you could confirm.

Thank you for taking the time to answer, by the way, it is appreciated. I haven't done much with the celebrity aspect of the game yet, but my Painter sim just hit the 4th fame level so I will be more involved soon (once the twin toddlers are grown and I have the time).
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
  • Options
    Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    Stormkeep wrote: »
    Ahh, crud...Guess I'll change the one set as a bar to a lounge. I think it has all the things required to be either.

One more question, @Cogshell, If I have a lounge set as "up and coming" in a different world (which I do) will that qualify for the meetups? I'm pretty sure I've seen them hosted there already, but I just was hoping you could confirm.

Thank you for taking the time to answer, by the way, it is appreciated. I haven't done much with the celebrity aspect of the game yet, but my Painter sim just hit the 4th fame level so I will be more involved soon (once the twin toddlers are grown and I have the time).

Yes i slightly changed the starlight gazer high rise in san Myshuno and the awards were hosted there for me recentlym
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png