Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I have a tip.

Get your actors a drone! Have it live stream whatever they do constantly. When they need charisma, live stream them at the mirror. If they eat, live stream it. If they have to pee, live stream it! Never stop! I don't think anyone cares about what the star does, as long as they can watch.
When the drone is low on battery, as soon as it lands, it's charged again. So start the live stream again!
If you do this, you'll rise to fame faster and never lose any fame. Sometimes it's days between parts and you lose fame little by little. If you are always being filmed, no one will forget about them. By the time you have to go act the part, you'll have green all the way to the next star.
Live Stream Their Lives! 24/7

Comments

• Options
    BearySweetBearySweet Posts: 4 New Member
    Hey, do you know how I can get fans to ask my celebrity sims for a selfie?

And thanks for the tip.
  • Options
    StilettoBlackStilettoBlack Posts: 3,844 Member
    No! Haha!
    My 2 actors aren't even 2 stars yet. One even lost his star because it was so long between gigs. I just discovered this drone tip, so I've been doing it and they are green all the way up to the 2nd star. Next gig they will have to go up! Unless they really mess up!
  • Options
    simm621simm621 Posts: 1,037 Member
    BearySweet wrote: »
    Hey, do you know how I can get fans to ask my celebrity sims for a selfie?

And thanks for the tip.
    Just go to a public place and hang out, try to make yourself available as much as possible by not doing things that lock you out of interacting with others and wait. Eventually some should come up to you and ask for one.

Gallery ID: wiccanwonder
  • Options
    StilettoBlackStilettoBlack Posts: 3,844 Member
    Okay, one of my Sims just became a 2 star just from live streaming.
    I feel like the girl on Labyrinth, "I figured it out. I could never do it before. I think I am getting smarter. This is a piece of cake."
    Then she falls into the oubliette! :P
  • Options
    davidsaradavidsara Posts: 117 Member
    Get your actors a drone! Have it live stream whatever they do constantly. When they need charisma, live stream them at the mirror. If they eat, live stream it. If they have to pee, live stream it! Never stop! I don't think anyone cares about what the star does, as long as they can watch.
    When the drone is low on battery, as soon as it lands, it's charged again. So start the live stream again!
    If you do this, you'll rise to fame faster and never lose any fame. Sometimes it's days between parts and you lose fame little by little. If you are always being filmed, no one will forget about them. By the time you have to go act the part, you'll have green all the way to the next star.

fun fact i learned, you cant stream a woohoo, the thing stops automatically :p
  • Options
    StephenTMStephenTM Posts: 908 Member
    Yeah, I got my Sim to level 5 fame just by live streaming his life. He had over 100,000 followers and was famous for absolutely nothing essentially lol.
  • Options
    SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,227 Member
    I think I need to have my mixologist livestream more than once a day then, she's barely showing any progress. Her painter husband sold two paintings, did one livestream, and added to his simstagram story once to get very close to becoming a one-star celebrity. I wonder if their different career levels and skills also influence that. Level 8 mixologist versus level 10 painter who sold his fourth masterpiece.
    image.png
  • Options
    pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    I don't think my sim needs anymore followers she has 1600 followers already.
    tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • Options
    tralizabethtralizabeth Posts: 2 New Member
    [quote="davidsara;c-16839329"][quote="RosettasStoned;d-951440"] Get your actors a drone! Have it live stream whatever they do constantly. When they need charisma, live stream them at the mirror. If they eat, live stream it. If they have to pee, live stream it! Never stop! I don't think anyone cares about what the star does, as long as they can watch.
    [/quote]

fun fact i learned, you cant stream a woohoo, the thing stops automatically :p [/quote]

I had been wondering about that XD I was considering creating a trashy star who got her big break by a leaked sex tape hahaha
  • Options
    FKM100FKM100 Posts: 886 Member
    edited November 2018
    Thank you for the tip! I was wondering if there was anything I could do to help boost my sim's fame, because it's really hard work.
    LOL @pepperjax1230, to paraphrase (and update) Gloria Van Der Bilt:- It is not possible to be too thin, too rich, or have too many followers! :p
  • Options
    feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    I also learned but you all probably know this, but you don't have to wait for your manager to get you an audition, click on your phone I think under work and there will be a list of auditions you can do, to get your next filming.
  • Options
    pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    FKM100 wrote: »
    Thank you for the tip! I was wondering if there was anything I could do to help boost my sim's fame, because it's really hard work.
    LOL @pepperjax1230, to paraphrase (and update) Gloria Van Der Bilt:- It is not possible to be too thin, too rich, or have too many followers! :p
    :joy: way to hilarious. If you think of it that way then no she has very little followers. :D

tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    I am about to get that drone next.
    My sims lives are just starting and fame dribbles like drops of water and evaporate like they have fallen on a hot skillet.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds